formula D on speed today from 12:00 to 5:00

agreed, I love watching professional drifters slide at 20mph in the rain.......oh wait you meant not having speed channel

dood this whole "taking it easy because the other driver fucked up last run" thing is fucking rediculous. I counted 4 drivers coast the track with about 4degrees of angle just to win. If I were a judge that would be an automatic fail and a rerun.

dont be a pussy just to win, go balls out and make yourself win. I heard papadakis tell foust "just take it easy and keep a drift and you advance" Dood where is the fun of this? oh right professionals arent allowed to have fun

Im yet to see a Fd event that holds my attention for longer than 3 minutes.

^^ i noticed that aswell. bt w.e if the judges dont care. no body else will. its not a good way to win. bt to them and their sponsors. a win is a win.

Yeh, lets go balls out in my $150,000 drift car for the crowd after I already WON anyways, YEH whatever! Lets see you go balls out in a PRO drift car TJ, oh wait, thats right, YOU CANT, STFU and GTFO!!! A lot of people lost that event cause their sponsor would not allow them to "go balls out" in the rain. Its not a $2 240sx, those are purpose build race cars! RIDICULOUS!!

Yeh, lets go balls out in my $150,000 drift car for the crowd after I already WON anyways, YEH whatever! Lets see you go balls out in a PRO drift car TJ, oh wait, thats right, YOU CANT, STFU and GTFO!!! A lot of people lost that event cause their sponsor would not allow them to "go balls out" in the rain. Its not a $2 240sx, those are purpose build race cars! RIDICULOUS!!

you dont see me trying to get to that level now do you? pro drifting is a joke for this reason. im sorry you agree with being a pussy just to look good and make money. I would figure you would have a little more pride and soul than that.

u kno wat. point is.. all those ppl can drive and are getting paid for it. weather they go 20mph or 90mph and their up there. your here arguing for no reasonn. ajajaja

Yeah.
If I had a huge advantage going into the second run, id chill. Doesnt it make sence? They're getting paid to drift....and win. They arnt getting paid to be a complete retard and total the badass car they're driving just so some hard parker from Florida has respect for them.

shazam

Back
Top Bottom