for sale section

Do the noobs have meetings and try to piss everybody off? Its starting to get crazy now.

lmao for real damn new kids on the block...
nkotb.jpg

im siqq of seeing these threads

for the last time they got rid of the f/s threads cause of newbs posting threads with no pics the mods got siqq of it so there did way with them

Am i the only one that thinks that they should just open back up the for sale section to anybody that has more than a certain amount of posts or has been a number for a certain amount of time? Its stupid that you have to have attended an event just to view the for sale section

the more people that have access to it, the more buyers we have for our stuff, and the more stuff we have avaliable to buy

Am i the only one that thinks that they should just open back up the for sale section to anybody that has more than a certain amount of posts or has been a number for a certain amount of time?

I think thats the way its set up now :cool:....

Am i the only one that thinks that they should just open back up the for sale section to anybody that has more than a certain amount of posts or has been a number for a certain amount of time? Its stupid that you have to have attended an event just to view the for sale section

the more people that have access to it, the more buyers we have for our stuff, and the more stuff we have avaliable to buy

yea but then we get all the fhegs that arejust on here to buy and sell shit, THIS AINT EBAY SON!!!!

Back
Top Bottom