Flywheel Problems

slideways12

Spectator
My Flywheel Is Giving Me Problems It Keeps Coming Louse I Tried Everything I Dont Kno Why It Keeps Coming Louse. If Someone Knows Anything Please Let Me Kno...

if it continues to come loose it might be your crank pully got fucked up or your getting crank walk.

put lock tight on the bolts

Is the car factory 5 speed or a swap

are the bolts too long? which bolts are you useing? how are you tightening the bolts, wrench or air gun? is your brain working or are you brain dead?

wrong bolts- striped out holes- hydrolic grade lock tight (found at fitting stores) or crank walk from eather a lightend front pull of fucked up crank but to walk that far you would have massive oil leaks... check the bolts your ussing sucks to pull the tranny again but if yournot useing the right grade bolts then thy will heat up cool down and pull out on start up

Good luck seriosuly at worst u might need a new motor orcrank if a ka or sr is to expensive for u

I have never used loc tite on my flywheel, and never had an issue. Make sure you are getting the right amount of TQ on the bolts, make sure your using the RIGHT length and pitch bolts. If all that is fine, time for a new crank my friend...

Back
Top Bottom