flipping 2-piece wheels?

StealthFighter1

Spectator
i have a pair of ssr formula 2 piece wheels and i just had the bright idea of flipping them so the back dish is the front dish, can it be done should i attemp it and where would i find torque specs? i heard of people doing this before but unsure if it was with 2 piecers.....

i think pablo did it on his...i been thinking bout doing the same...hurry up and do it so i can know if its ok to do mine lol!

well i think i've seen it done before , but i want to make sure before i take them apart and waste my time.... they're 16x8 +13 offset as is

ssr3.jpg

ssr1.jpg

oh rob looking for more offset wheels ?? (no intention to thread jack)

and i believe i've seen it done before ima try to find a pic.

Yeah its been done many many times...but ofc as u kno they need to be torqued down to specs...
Now finding the torques numbers is another mission...
Goodluck...shits gonna be baller....

the torque specs for wheels bolts isn't as crazy as you guys think. My old roommate had the faces of some Volks powder coated and they were only tightened to like 35ftlbs or something.

yeah i found the same thing , 35- 40lbs is the norm , i'm doing it if the face fits in the other side of the wheel , now i'm deciding on the wheel color....like it matters but w/e .

polished face / urban camo lips?

yeah it took him a long time to do those rims. i think one month for a rim cuz he polished the lip and it was a pain in the ass and he was lazy.

Back
Top Bottom