final stages please i need help!

Kouki4Silvia

Spectator
hey everyone whats up. i ran into some problems with the SR i was hoping if you could help. everything is wired up ready to go. fuel is getting to the motor but the car cranks but doesnt start. seems like there is no power getting to the ignitor coils. any idea? my buddy says it has to be a ground somewhere but no clue where to look. and there are 2 plugs that are just hanging around with no spot to go to. and another underneath the dash. so im stumped. is there any place that specializes in SR that you know of? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Kouki4Silvia said:
hey everyone whats up. i ran into some problems with the SR i was hoping if you could help. everything is wired up ready to go. fuel is getting to the motor but the car cranks but doesnt start. seems like there is no power getting to the ignitor coils. any idea? my buddy says it has to be a ground somewhere but no clue where to look. and there are 2 plugs that are just hanging around with no spot to go to. and another underneath the dash. so im stumped. is there any place that specializes in SR that you know of? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bumble Bee in Davie. Jimmy is a wiring GENIUS to say the least. I think his cousin is on the the forum I'm sure he will ring in with the # if he is back from China.

z4k said:

Bumble Bee in Davie. Jimmy is a wiring GENIUS to say the least. I think his cousin is on the the forum I'm sure he will ring in with the # if he is back from China.

thanks ill keep a look out.

Back
Top Bottom