!!!Festival MotorSports Rating!!!

5 STARS *****

Abe is tight work! Knows what he's doing, does the job, adapts to the problem and comes up with the soluation without destroying your pocket!

Let me tell you, Dropped off a steering rack and pinion to him yesterday. Came to his garage today with it ready. He asked me if I could leave the car so he could put it in tomorrow. Told him I couldn't cause I'm leaving for drill in the morning and I needed the car. No problem, he didn't even sweat it.

Next thing you know he's already got the car on the lift, tires off and gettin to work. After putting the "new" steering rack in, he noticed the problem. Told me about it and got it handled. Now my car has power steering a centered steering wheel and the my shitty S13 rides like a dream!

Awesome dude and awesome work. And let me tell you, It didn't even hurt my pocket like I originally thought it would. Reasonable, fast, reliable. If you thought twice about bringing your car to him, Don't even hesitate. You won't regret. If I could rate him on his page I would but I can't. So I am doing it here.

Thanks bro, You will be seeing me again!:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom