Dropped in S13 SR in my S14... Just a couple questions

JOnJOn

Driver
I have plugs F8 and F10 (SR Power plugs) which aren't matching up the color codes I have been finding on the net. Either way I will figure that out but curious where do the F8 and F10 plug into since I don't have an SR fuse box? Thanks... I have been at the comp for hours looking around.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

If I am reading everything right, I will cut off the male ends of F8/F10 and wire them to the F3 plug. If so then I could cut out a lot of extra wire and just go from the ECU right to the F3 right?

I have plugs F8 and F10 (SR Power plugs) which aren't matching up the color codes I have been finding on the net. Either way I will figure that out but curious where do the F8 and F10 plug into since I don't have an SR fuse box? Thanks... I have been at the comp for hours looking around.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

If I am reading everything right, I will cut off the male ends of F8/F10 and wire them to the F3 plug. If so then I could cut out a lot of extra wire and just go from the ECU right to the F3 right?

Yes that seems abot rite just don't cut out shit
Wrap it up with tape
Use frsport.com wireing guide

Yes that seems abot rite just don't cut out shit
Wrap it up with tape
Use frsport.com wireing guide

Thanks for the post. Since my S13 SR was previously installed in an 180sx here, the harness had already been messed with... None of my wires where matching up with any of the wiring guides I found on the net. Ended up having to just use pinouts and wire it up from scratch. I got it installed in the car right now but not quite ready to crank it over. Was able to check the fuel pump which was all good so have a feeling the rest should be good. Again thanks!

Back
Top Bottom