Drifting the 2JZ Powered Rogue Status Scion XB [VIDEO]

Wrecked Magazine

Patrick Mordaunt Drifts the Rogue Status 2JZ Scion XB

Earlier this year we showed you the RWD Scion XB from Papadakis Racing and Rougue Status. Now they’ve taken it out to the track and handed Patrick Mordaunt the keys to this drift machine to slide around the Horse Thief Mile and destroy some tires. Now the 2JZ powered rear wheel drive Scion gets flogged around the track by Patrick Morduant. Joey spoke with Pat at Spocom today about driving the car and said it was  a blast but was missing some sway bars which would make it fantastic.
Watch the video: http://www.wreckedmagazine.com/watchvideo/patrick-mordaunt-drifts-the-rogue-status-2jz-

More...

Notice how he said in the beginning of the video that the XB is a Quarter Million dollar race car. Am I the only one who doesn't see this car competing at all against the current top 10?

i think its pretty cool and to bigl3o no one said it has to look pretty going sideways its not a beauty pageant

Notice how he said in the beginning of the video that the XB is a Quarter Million dollar race car. Am I the only one who doesn't see this car competing at all against the current top 10?

full stock interior and No cage -Not competing against anything

Quarter Million!! For that!?! I'll take two 360 Modenas, both at 1000hp and full race everything thanks. Or just four stock ones if I'd HAVE to.

Last edited:
no one said it has to look pretty going sideways its not a beauty pageant

shit is terrible looking and drifting is supposed to be a style pagent, which would include badass, pretty, or a combination of them. ugly doesnt work tho hahahah.

i like the 'custom' cut out, in the rear, and how 'its so annoying because you have to take of wheels without an impact :eek: SAY IT AINT SO! NOOOOOOOO

shit is terrible looking and drifting is supposed to be a style pagent, which would include badass, pretty, or a combination of them. ugly doesnt work tho hahahah.

So how do you justify the banana looking thing you drive then?

j/k

Lol^. Jason your absolutely right. I'm just saying drift cars get trashed and all and don't always have to be pretty. That's like knocking someone who can drive because their car looks like a missle. If someone is doing work and their car looks like caca more power to them

this car sux and was a waste of money looks like he is in 2nd gear the whole time barely able to power through 3rd....wtf who convinces these sponsors with soo much money to build such a piece of shit...fuck all i need is like 10 grand and im good to compete in any series for a year

Lol^. Jason your absolutely right. I'm just saying drift cars get trashed and all and don't always have to be pretty. That's like knocking someone who can drive because their car looks like a missle. If someone is doing work and their car looks like caca more power to them

yea but a beat up car can look legit still, but start off with a log of poop and its just gonna stink no matter what lmao.

Back
Top Bottom