DRIFTING 102: Time to Slide.

what area are you from? if your in miami or close to it
on us27 and krome there is a dragstrip called countyline dragway that they host skidpads. check the events section for dates

im in tampa. and id have to trailer my car miami is a long drive lol

thanks for the help though. i appreciate it.

Last edited:
Nice post. I was reading that the other day and i was trying to apply those techniques to my every day driving to try to up my skills. I like how you adapted turnfast into a drifting concept, a lot of good information to be taken from all this. Thank you very much for your knowledge and dedication.
-LerkZ-

Nice post. I was reading that the other day and i was trying to apply those techniques to my every day driving to try to up my skills. I like how you adapted turnfast into a drifting concept, a lot of good information to be taken from all this. Thank you very much for your knowledge and dedication.
-LerkZ-

Your very welcome, I'm glad I can help out and get people involved, It's not fun when you the only one at an event lol

When I got into this I didn't have anything like this, this is all my information I've learned over the years and nights on google lol

enjoi.

Google is the master of information!!! :D Its like an all knowing teacher. i know what you mean, I've drank whole twelve packs sitting in front of the computer looking up techniques. You just went ahead and put it all into one easy to understand article. I'm waiting for 103...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Excuse me, drifting 103 is already up. I feel dumb, Ima go check it out. thanx

Back
Top Bottom