Drift Tax is Ridiculous

IDSkoT

So, ever now and then I look on Craigslist for a 240, and they're always ridiculously over priced. A stock S14 automatic is 4.5K.
Jesus... S14's are nice, but not 4.5K nice.

thats normal price for a SE willis

o_o

I don't think it was an SE... might've been.

But, I found one that's manual with an S15 front conversion for the front end selling for 7.8K. Is that running price for an S15 front-end conversion? If so, I'll stick with my BangStang.

yes drift taX is just painfull now days i sold my 1989 hatch for 9000.00 to some guy in maryland it was a built car roll cage and all 350 whp i thought i sold it really good
the value of the remaining 240s will continue to go up and the quality will continue to decline till they are all gone .

lol artificial supply is a beautiful thing isn't it?

There's still plenty of unmolested 240s out there. Stop searching for 240s in forums where the "drifters" apply the drift tax.

- Erick

hey check mine out.. i only charge a drift fee ....which is fixed.. no tax which is variable. =)

This is how it looked when i dropped it off at the paint and body shop....it will return in 2 weeks without fluctuation in price
IMG_0248.jpg

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29097

thank god for drift tax!!! it might just help save this sport!!!!! once the prices get so high it will keep all these dam noobs and posers from gooblin up all the s-chassis and wasting them!!!!! now if there was some way to keep them from this forum??huh!

got my 96 wit 105,xxx from the original owner garage kept 100% stock and she was a chick and a cop:bigthumbu....$4k even! i thought that was pretty good!

I dunno if I'm cheap... I might be.
I just don't want to buy a car and then have it break down... drifting or not.

I dunno if I'm cheap... I might be.
I just don't want to buy a car and then have it break down... drifting or not.

unfortunately lil homie if u dont want that to happen ur gonna have to go to the dealership round the corner and take out an '08 with a warranty... bc these r used cars u feel me...and one way or another something breaks down.
U just gotta roll with the punches.

Me...personally... i luv this shit.
When something breaks down, it gives me a reason to upgrade.

Think of it like that.

Back
Top Bottom