Drift day 23 January 11th

I will make it up there next year forsure. Havent drivern there since 2008.

What a fun track.

remember this pat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so quick question cuz this is going to be my first time driving up there to Orlando but I want to make sure before I drive that I can at least drift! Anyways does anyone know how tech is going to be as far as like, is it the same rules as county line or Usdc, or do I need like a cage or something? :D

I haven't finalized a layout yet, but I'm thinking like a Jersey or Irwindale FD style layout.

2012 jersey or 2013 jersey.... ;)

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Ok so quick question cuz this is going to be my first time driving up there to Orlando but I want to make sure before I drive that I can at least drift! Anyways does anyone know how tech is going to be as far as like, is it the same rules as county line or Usdc, or do I need like a cage or something? :D

generally tech only needs a cage to tandem.

have working seatbelt
battery tied down
all lugs and studs
no leaks
no loose items in the car (tools/cans/etc)
common sense - car must be safe to run.

probably the same rules as countyline and most anywhere.

Guys and girls just a little warning. My fiancee work at the veterinary clinic in front of OSW, she wanted me to tell you guys that if anyone parks in any of the clinic's parking area her boss will call for your car to be towed. This has happened before with people parking there during the drag races at OSW. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom