Does anyone have a skyline?

Hey, if you have a skyline call me, I need some advice. Im planing to buy a skyline shell but I need to know how to get it on the steets, theres a lot of skyline hatters out there that are saying that its impossible but I know theres guys out there that knows how to get it done.

The specifics on how can't really discused cause to some it might be illegal and that's why I need you guys to show me the way.
786-237-9937
:bigthumbu

dont waste your money. pick up the latest "project car" magazine and it shows the way to make an M30 converted closely to the older skyline. awsome build and prolly much easier then trying to do what you wanna do

He didnt ask for your opinion on if it was a good idea or not. He is asking how can he get it done and now.

I read somewhere that only one company illegal imported the car. They brought them in as car parts not a car. The import company that did this I believe began with a K. The state of california are seizing all car that came thru that import company sent to the owners (someone had posted the letter of this from the state saying that if they were not turned in they will be repocessed read this on another board)

There are alot of legal ways to import one or one already done just make sure the paper work is correct (alot of the money spent is the paper imho).

In imho if I am going to buy one I would just buy the 2010 skyline which is complete legal and sold for the USA.
Second cops love busting the chops of people whod drive right hand cars. Hoping that their paper (customsand import papers) work is not in order so they can impound the car. And write you a ticket and have you walk home.

The 2010 skyline is a monster (2009 looks to much like the G35) Its a sick looking monster going 200mph just sitting there.

Just my two lincolns
Billy Blaze

I read somewhere that only one company illegal imported the car. They brought them in as car parts not a car. The import company that did this I believe began with a K. The state of california are seizing all car that came thru that import company sent to the owners (someone had posted the letter of this from the state saying that if they were not turned in they will be repocessed read this on another board)

There are alot of legal ways to import one or one already done just make sure the paper work is correct (alot of the money spent is the paper imho).

In imho if I am going to buy one I would just buy the 2010 skyline which is complete legal and sold for the USA.
Second cops love busting the chops of people whod drive right hand cars. Hoping that their paper (customsand import papers) work is not in order so they can impound the car. And write you a ticket and have you walk home.

The 2010 skyline is a monster (2009 looks to much like the G35) Its a sick looking monster going 200mph just sitting there.

Just my two lincolns
Billy Blaze

um i highly doubt he can afford a new skyline LMAO

Back
Top Bottom