custom sways

RED ST

Spectator
custom strut bars

hey guys im in NC and i am having custom strur bars for my coupe made.. the only problem is i dont have my car here. i was wondering if someone can give me the measurments for a coupe. front and rear sway bars. i need how long and the holes. i need it all. let me no guys asap thanks

Last edited:
There is a ton of bends in stock sways, and the have to be bent the same exact way.

Companies that produce them, have a stock one to analyze.

yeah, they have to be either made on the car or on a jig other wise they prob wont fit

well this guy is doing them for free cause he likes my mom haha so im going to take him up on the offer. he is a metal mechanic.
the holes for the end plates are different for each car?

^ yes ever model has a different pattern.

Ronch, I have the rear bar and the c-pillar bar. I disagree completely, they are plenty stiff.

the holes on the endplate are the same for any s13 what im saying is how u gonna free hand them off of measurements? in the pic u can see how exact they need to be and if both endplates arent welded on in the right oreintation(could be off by a small degree) the bar wont fit, another prob is how do u know how high the bar need to be to clear the engine and not hit the hood, also having the right bends in the right places to clear the fuel lines and whatnot

^ yes ever model has a different pattern.

Ronch, I have the rear bar and the c-pillar bar. I disagree completely, they are plenty stiff.

idk ive seen a few and are extremely flimsy, even the megans which cost like 90 a piece flex like no tommorow, i was gonna get the 4pc shit u mentioned but decided to make my own and can say they are lighter then most strut bars and at least 5 times stiffer, my shit doesnt flex :bigthumbu

Last edited:
im just trying to help u out so u dont waste ur time and the guys time and then have something that deosnt fit:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom