Cordobes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to him for the last month and for the last 2 weeks i was telling him i would pick it up he said ok and then he was like ya come ill call you when i don't have anything to do and i said ok. Today hes like sorry gave it to my friend instead after i was ready for 2 weeks to go pick it up forget this dude.

NOT TRUE . it's been like a month telling me..i go this weekend.. i say ok.just let me know when u come.. Never came pick it up. talked to u las saturday and u told me.. i go pick it up on wensday.. i told u..if u come before 5pm is urs. u say yes.. the same day u supose to come.. i text u like 3 times asking u if u gonna come before 5pm.. I NEVER GET AND ANSWER FROM U. u just call me around 7 or 8pm to come get them..and i wasnt able to do that. FIRST WITH $$ thats the first who get the part. u just talk lot of ^%$# and asking me for like 20 pictures. u walk toomuch dude. for fuk@#$ 40bucks.

YOU ARE MY FIRST BAD BUYER .. cuz people here can tell i sell things to them with no problems ,i give some parts to someones for FREE , and i also buy parts here with no problems.

you should of stuck to your word about picken up them parts. im sure he has no time to be mesin around wit ppl that say there guna come n they dont show up. i would of done the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom