Caravan to Gainesville

where you guys meeting up? make sure you bring a sunpass ; /

there's a chance i might drive up on saturday and chill with my ex. bombonsito saturday evening. sleep over but i'll caravan on the way back if not.

my cars prop. not gonna be ready so i might take my moms truck well see what happens in the next few days

Hi Guys

For drivers and people attending the event, we have negotiated a deal with Fairfield Inn at Gainsville. For only $69 bucks you get the room, complimentary breakfast, and high speed internet. Thats cheap if you share the room with 3 or 4 people. If you want to check out pictures of the hotel, go to www.marriott.com/gnvfi. Also, to book a hotel this Saturday, YOU HAVE TO CALL the hotel at 352-332-8292 and ask for the "TER" group code to get the special rate. Act soon though, this special rate is only good till Friday evening!!!!!!!

If you have any questions, please email me at mario@ter-tech.com

Last edited:
Hi Guys

For drivers and people attending the event, we have negotiated a deal with Fairfield Inn at Gainsville. For only $69 bucks you get the room, complimentary breakfast, and high speed internet. Thats cheap if you share the room with 3 or 4 people. If you want to check out pictures of the hotel, go to www.marriott.com/gnvfi. Also, to book a hotel this Saturday, YOU HAVE TO CALL the hotel at 352-332-8292 and ask for the "TER" group code to get the special rate.

If you have any questions, please email me at mario@ter-tech.com

sick thanks!

i would like to sleep with you... no homo.

jaja no seriously, you splitting with anyone? my ex's roomates don't seem to want me there so screw them.

Last edited:
i would like to sleep with you... no homo.

jaja no seriously, you splitting with anyone? my ex's roomates don't seem to want me there so screw them.

I'm 3 deep but ur always welcome to come ;)... wow it dont get any gayer,
but seriously u can crash in our room pm sent. oh and no homo

Back
Top Bottom