C8 Sports Coilover

eggdrop

NKOTB
So I saw a few posts about GodSpeed and the like but could not find anything on the C8 ones. They look almost identical and was wondering any thoughts on them. I'm probably gonna hear a bunch of the "it's cheap Chinese garbage" but real expierence would be appreciated. I personally bought a SS Autochrome exhaust, and intercooler 5 years ago and still using them to this day.

Here's the link. I got them for $450
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/C8SP...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_4644wt_948

Thanks

well i was actually reading on nicoclub peoples reviews on godspeed. mostly mixed. ssome people say they blew quick. but you dont want to go cheap on goodies like thesse. go all out

i bought a set a while back for my supra when i got them in the mail one was already leaking so i sent them bitchs back and got my money back dont ever buy them.

I was thinking about grabbing the Isis ones but thought "what could really be the difference?" All these coils are around the same price and can't imagine the quality getting much better. For $450 I am not gonna pass that up and I am running on blown GR2's all around. So the price is just perfect to replace the garbage I have now. I guess I'll be the guinea pig.

Only reason i would think the ISIS would be decent and reliable over the ebays is because Enjuku has a good reputation that im sure they would like to keep.

I was thinking about grabbing the Isis ones but thought "what could really be the difference?" All these coils are around the same price and can't imagine the quality getting much better. For $450 I am not gonna pass that up and I am running on blown GR2's all around. So the price is just perfect to replace the garbage I have now. I guess I'll be the guinea pig.

well i already told you they are shit quaility but if you wanna be dumb and buy them go for it but dont bitch when they blow

^ this always amuse me. You didn't have them to know they blow. You got a bad one shipped and instantly returned them. Thanks for your input and I am glad calling a forum person dumb is your way of feeling superior. I love it.

Last edited:
^ this always amuse me. You didn't have them to know they blow. You got a bad one shipped and instantly returned them. Thanks for your input and I am glad calling a forum person dumb is your way of feeling superior. I love it.

If something comes broken from the factory what does that tell you about the quality of the product??? Is it worth it to keep trying?? To me you seem like you have high hopes and small budget...... I would definately say isis over that crap. Isis may be china or wutever but I have yet to hear anything bad or experience anything with the isis products i use.

Has nothing to do with high hopes. I work retail and have so for a long time, thngs come broken sometimes. I am not giving excuses to the company but I know it s a reality of the world. This fact is not only a reality of budget companies. I have read a few things about the budget ones that have been positive I have been told by 3 people also who bought these exact ones that they liked the purchase for the price. So I guess flame as much as is "necessary", I learned a long time ago about the petty world of auto tuning

Only reason i would think the ISIS would be decent and reliable over the ebays is because Enjuku has a good reputation that im sure they would like to keep.

werdd.

or you can buy some used high end coils and last a life time.. well not really, but my tein HEs are holding up plenty strong, and i believe theyre like 3 or 4 years old..

Has nothing to do with high hopes. I work retail and have so for a long time, thngs come broken sometimes. I am not giving excuses to the company but I know it s a reality of the world. This fact is not only a reality of budget companies. I have read a few things about the budget ones that have been positive I have been told by 3 people also who bought these exact ones that they liked the purchase for the price. So I guess flame as much as is "necessary", I learned a long time ago about the petty world of auto tuning

Flame?? Flamming would be me saying "NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!! BUY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND STOP BEING A FAGGOT." Did I say that?? Did I disrespect you?? I only stated that its not a good sign if you buy something that cost 400+ dollars and it arrives in pieces. Not saying it was a normal occurrence, but I wouldn't take that chance for that amount of money. You are going to do what you want anyway so why make a thread and ask ppl's opinions if you gonna get butt hurt when they tell you to spend extra coin??

your gonna feel like a ass when you see how bad the quality is

Back
Top Bottom