Buddy of mine stationed in Japan

greddy2die

Driver
hey guys, figured I would post this up. A buddy of mine Russ is stationed over in Japan (hes in the USAF)... been there for 3 years..periodically he sends over videos and pictures of the misc cars that hes owned just to rub it in my face haha...

anyway...hes got the red FC with the white fender.

YouTube - Russ and Donnie at MSP

Thats Russ

we are actually talking on another forum because i am buying his equips ,and he is in mainland i believe next to yokota or that new air base south of yokota

100_0349.jpg

100_0308.jpg

Last edited:
so wich is the new base we land on when we arrive for the first time, where we have to check in before we take a flight to okinawa

I am sorry i dont remember the freaking base i dont keep track of air force bases. I said south of yokota because hell thats where i used to fly out of when ever i went on leave and it was way farther than that air base. Oh and when we arrived 4 years ago into that airbase they said it was new so either they lied to you or me but new for us military cats can mean damn we just opened this new base 11 years ago. eaither way chimy in if you can i would still like to know the damn base name

Sure thing, let me know the base name. I was just curious thats all. It's been a while since I was back there. No sense to get all in a huff about a simple question. I know that NAF Atsugi is shutting down and I know that Yokota is the biggest base in Japan. I know alot has changed since I have been there.

true and now we have guam in the mix, no worries bro i was lost too, i sure as hell miss it though, i will see if i can get orders to back for another 3 years

this time i wont hook my cars up and waste money,i will have a car ship instead then buy nothing but the best parts and have tmo move it for me woooot wooot

actually that track looks like MSP outside of Misawa airbase in the north. I could be wrong.

Im trying to get stationed over there if i can help it.

Hey Piner, I do believe that is the MSP track your speaking of.

Also El Nene 7, pretty small world that you know Russ to haha even when hes on the other side of the world

there was something similar to this in SFL....but it was a secret track. lots of people on this forum got to enjoy it but only a few got to enjoy it as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom