brake hard lines from s13 in an s14

kamikaze

Driver
the brake hard lines from s13 will fit an s14?
reason is im switching to z32 setup and since the s13 lines need no mod i was thinking in my car instead of bending the stock ones.

whats the best bang for the buck in conversion lines? need the 4 corners.

S13's and S14's both need a conversion line to install Z32 brakes. If you get the conversion lines, it's simple. Much easier and less work.

I run Z brakes on my S13. I've done a few brake swaps, pick my brain. PM me.

I used Agency Power lines. Damn good quality. I've had a few of the eBay ones, and even some out of Canada, and none looked as good as the AP ones.

Last edited:
Spl lines are the best I have seen

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

As for the hard lines I'm not sure but if you buy a tube bender it will come out nice and clean and it's pretty easy to do probably easier than swapping to s13 lines

Yeah I don't think swapping hardlines is going to be worth it. Just get the conversion lines and call it a day. Unless your stock hardlines are rusted or a fitting rounded off or something.

I've never had the SPL ones, but they do look good also.

That was the second part of my answer just bend them it really would just be a pain to swap lines if you buy a bender it really isn't difficult and will look clean

Back
Top Bottom