Boost Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
had trouble with my charging system. long story short changed alternator and some wiring. price ended up 20 more then what was originally told but good fast work. i say a bit expensive for changing a alternator and wiring in a relay but got done within 2 days so overall good experience. hes good in my book. a+

so wait, youre still in orlando? i thought you went back to Ohio

Ok? Fuck all you ****** mexicans :) it would be nice if everyone grew the fuck up and had Better shit to do but I guess all you do is sit on sfld all day talking about how you can slide but you never go out and drive

Don't worry Nate this site isn't worth it anymore everyone fails on here exp this kid named Leo hit me up some time

Don't worry Nate this site isn't worth it anymore everyone fails on here exp this kid named Leo hit me up some time

40805_135497103161229_100001028213705_211670_5636482_n.jpg

Everyone on here got me out of drifting, its not fun anymore. I'll feel bad for all the people who get "beat up" on by all of you "ethugs" like seriously, most of you are older, can you act your age?? When will you fuckers see what your doing? You take the fun out of sliding. Everyone...except a few people can go choke and die on a dick and burn in hell.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Hahaha I know it isn't. 90% of the people ruined this site hence why I RARELY come on here anymore

Yea pretty much if u want to get out of drifting people should sign up for this forum and play with eachother while they talk shit to people, I wish it would go back to the old days before all these pos fanbois started failing at drifting thinking they are top shit lol.

Lolololol.

The reason this forum has gone to shit is because we have retards joining the forums everyday example Fuckedup180. You come in here try to be cool with everyone then scam someone, that right there is what keeps the love going on keep the brotherhood intact on here. Aren't you in Ohio hiding? Or your mom couldn't pay for your dumb ass anymore and threw you out the house? STFU and stay the fuck away from this site you stupid fuck.

this^ and how are you going to call people immature when you still owe me fvcking money and you dipped back to ohio

I've been out of Ohio for a while and down here for a while pussies

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Oh and I'd pay you, but i have 97 dollars to my name but should have a job by this weekend, but if your gonna be like this then you can also suck on a dick

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Oh and I'd pay you, but i have 97 dollars to my name but should have a job by this weekend, but if your gonna be like this then you can also suck on a dick

I'm going to lock this thread due to the op being a scammer and since he's left the forum for good supposedly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom