Blake Fuller First In Nopi Drift!

He is a good guy, very accurate & smooth in drifting. Congrats Blake.
I will buying a battery soon... :bigthumbu

he was first but he got 3rd...

i told you he got robbed, w/e he was stellar and i think that was noticable by how much the crowd loved him and his car.

Choku_Dorian said:
he was first but he got 3rd...

i told you he got robbed, w/e he was stellar and i think that was noticable by how much the crowd loved him and his car.

blake definitely got robbed in miami.

good ole hairy blake haha

blake.jpg

Can someone explain how Blake got robbed?? Not being negative or anything, we all like Blake over here and I thought nearly everyone deserved their finishing place at the NOPI event. Though I must say I dont agree with all the crazy make-no-sense one-more-time runs.

I don't recall anything specific, but the only run where Blake didn't move on was the Top4 battle with Dan, and from where I was watching (back corner near judges) it looked like a good call. I know Dan was driving super smooth all day, and while Blake was being more aggressive all day, he was also was pushing a bit too hard at times and had a couple lockups and noticeable corrections. I remember thinking it was close, advantage had to go to Dan.

in the end I think the only driver who might have not got all he deserved was Chelsea, considering he got the wall hard and kept drifting, AND nailing all the clipping points, with a broken wheel and and the tire ripping off.

If any of you guys were watching from the pits, there's a lot in the back of the course that happens and you never know it. Also gotta remember that the judges saw pretty much everything from their high vantage point, that was one of the best judge locations I've seen in a long time.

It's too bad there's wasnt room for a better track layout, and next time I hope to see water-barriers then maybe hay-bales, and then the concrete barriers. On saturday anyone with enough balls could have reached out and slapped Harri's quarter panel as he headed down toward the entry.

-Sean

Last edited:
SeanDean said:
Can someone explain how Blake got robbed??

-Sean

I dont have as many runs on video as i thought to see why i would have favored blake the advantage. I dont remember explicitly so i guess i have no argument.

and by robbed, I was not making a reference to rob flemming.

Blake and Rob Flemming, Congrats :rockon: .....all of u guys were consistent all day......TRUCK......DODGE RAM.....HERE I COME.....DAILY AND MY HAULER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
=my car(240sx) track only...finally some crashing can occur!
:bigthumbu

much well deserved respect for Blake, a top driver in his class and also an cool guy all around. keep up the good work man!

FAST-FINN said:
blake you did awesome. but seriously dude we have to do something about your body hair....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lmfao halarious :laugh:

SeanDean said:
Can someone explain how Blake got robbed??

click the link, he had 32 points over every other driver...

and he had advantage 1st run(after 1 more time thingy)
and shouldnt have lost b/c of the correction in clip 1 of the second run simply b/c he was going faster than Dan...
(i was standing right in front of clip 1 where he 'messed up')

but if its judged as a 'mistake' for someone to come up too fast behind someone then thats fine, i just dont agree with it (i think if lead car is going too slow for the follower, then he should lose advantage), no further arguement....Dan and Rob are definetly awesome drivers, no discredit to them...

and i agree with your statement about other drivers getting robbed...Chelsea was killing it.

Back
Top Bottom