best oil to use ???

yeah i know not use syntheitc when using regular oil. im just looking for opinions on witch is the best to use, ie company, syntheitc or not, so on and so on.

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
rotella 20w/50. full syn.

You sir are NUTS!

10/30 ONLY In all Nissan motors. ESPECIALLY SR20DET!

I prefer:
Motul, Amsoil, Royal Purple, Redline

FYI all you n00bs Mobil 1 is not a TRUE Synthetic oil. It is a Group 3 IIRC. Sythetics are Group 4 IIRC

este-20/50???!!!! that why your motor didnt last that long 10-30 in sr20 all day son!!!

1 we live in florida, its hot as fuck, i beat my car to a pulp at mid day events
2 10/30 is water, i wouldnt want it to thin out any more than it is.
3 sr went cuz it was almost 18 years old.+no tune+timing off so ha. blow me paul
4 i love me my rotella.
5 eat shit
6 die.
7 haha

slide-ways-for-five-days said:
1 we live in florida, its hot as fuck, i beat my car to a pulp at mid day events
2 10/30 is water, i wouldnt want it to thin out any more than it is.
3 sr went cuz it was almost 18 years old.+no tune+timing off so ha. blow me paul
4 i love me my rotella.
5 eat shit
6 die.
7 haha
According to the EXPERTS synthetic Is VIRTUALLY UNAFFECTED by heat :D just found that out :D

BiG MiKE said:
According to the EXPERTS synthetic Is VIRTUALLY UNAFFECTED by heat :D just found that out :D

Very True.

Nissan designed the SR20DET to be built to a spec within 1/1000" 20/50 is WAY to think o lubricate the motor properlly!

^thats what I used, but I tried valvoline durablend before that and I liked the synthetic blend better???

Back
Top Bottom