ban wpb

So i was thinking since their is some hating on west palm beach i was wanting to get together with some people at the old west palm beach mall on palm beach lakes blvd and start like a Tuesday meet there to show some support for west palm beach would anyone be up for it or is it just a dumb ideal cuz it seems that all the good events and and meets happen in Miami and surrounding so i was wondering if anyone would show up for something in west palm beach just an ideal i mean even if any one would want to meet up their to convoy to countyline or even pbir

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

their is a hooters just down the road as well

you cant do shit at the palm beach mall we drifted it this weekend andgot kicked out in matter of minutes. pretty dope spot tho we made a awesome layout and was very high 2nd gear throughout almost the whole layout
edit: oh you said meet, why is this in drifting

Last edited:
i put it in drifting cuz i didnt think of where it should go it is a sweet spot tho and yes a meet not to drift that would be retarded

Last edited:
Pancho baby please :lockd: this up.

This thread is a shit storm waiting to happen.

OP do yourself a favor and please refrain from making unnecessary threads.

why not do something positive and bring the drift community closer instead of talking shit i don't see you guys trying to doing anything positive for drifters

why not do something positive and bring the drift community closer instead of talking shit i don't see you guys trying to doing anything positive for drifters

I'm not even wasting my time giving all the details.

Let me give it to you short and sweet. You wanna do something positive and bring the drift community closer? Gather all your bros, and support local events. There's this cool hangout spot right in your backyard called PBIR where they hold sweet drift events. Unbelievable right?

And "these guys" actually DO have a lot to contribute for this community, after all; it's BECAUSE of these guys you even have the opportunity to drift on a REAL track.

Let me give it to you short and sweet. You wanna do something positive and bring the drift community closer? Gather all your bros, and support local events. There's this cool hangout spot right in your backyard called PBIR where they hold sweet drift events. Unbelievable right?

And "these guys" actually DO have a lot to contribute for this community, after all; it's BECAUSE of these guys you even have the opportunity to drift on a REAL track.
Very valid point, Leo. OP, If its about the drift community, why are we discussing a "parking lot" meet? :chair:

A meet is a hangout, not a place for "drifters" to commerce.. Right? :bigthumbu

...even though they suck the cock at making sure the drifters and media for such get as much respect and privileges as the drag racing and other venues involved there. I love the facility and I go everytime to the midnight madness that Harri helps host w/drifting but the organization and whatnot that the track itself provides is less than satisfactory

but yeah meeting up or cruises from around the palm beach area sound cool. im in martin county and i'm always making events on facebook where i gather a whole bunch of people from around my way and we go to various different events and meets throughout SFL

Allow me to clarify...

I wasn't knocking the idea of a meet. Even though palm beach lakes isn't the BEST area, that parking lot would be of good use for something of this nature. Just can't, quite see what a meet/hangout has to do with "drifting."

:shady: Butt fuck it.

Setting up a meet in your area is a cool idea but if I can offer some advise.

We used to meet at a dunkin donuts in broward every week (for the most part) and we never had issues. Mostly because DD was still open late and we used to go in and grab a bite or drink. Find a place like that ( fast food joint etc) that is open late and start spreading the word.

A mall to me is not a good area to hang out. All it takes is security to kick you guys out for just being there. However grabbing a drink and hanging out in the parking lot means your a paying customer and allowed to be there. If you get a good group of people hanging out and assuming everyone doesn't ask like children (revving engines, burnouts, etc) then the place will be more than willing to let you guys hang out there.

Find a. Ice place and spread the word. Don't worry about street sliding or anything off the bat. Network and make friends and then take it from there. Motivate everyone to attend and to convoy down to events. That's the best show of support.

In my honest opinion attending events and keeping it of the street is the best way to support the hobby and give it a good name. Not saying street sliding is a bad thing (o a certain extent) but you don't want the public to view the sport as a bunch of "dumb kids with loud cars driving reckless". Be smart, make friends, attend events and spread the word.

the mall is shut down so thier is no one around but i get what your saying and thats exactly what i was saying just wanted to see what people thought tho

I would love to up the WPB drifting scene since I live in Loxahatchee! But we need to get some people together and start supporting the events already here. For instance, drift Harry's PBIR event this friday!

i think its a good idea + palm beach mall is ran down and usally you can get away with hanging out, bring the rc drifters and it would be a legit excuse to be there all the open room.
I dont understand why everyone hates wpb. i drive to countyline for events yet countyline doesnt come to PBIR(you know what i mean,30-50 drivers at skidpad evrytime) ..? i mean if everyone who slid a CL event came to one of Harri's maybe we could get full track..??

Now about having a meet, the kid said meet, now when did a meet include drifting or burnouts or stupidness..? maybe a meet with rwd drift type cars and a few prius..? :bigthumbu :bigthumbu i dont understand why everyone hates wpb im here with some cool freakin people ive met in the drift seen, yea i street slide(to each there own) but i also go to most the events around here as long as my pockets can hang then again most the time my pockets still cant hang but im still there :chair: so Leo stop hatin where your from and everyone else whos got a problem with wpb, its not wpb its the stupid SOB you surround yourself with!

yo im down for a chill bring some lawn chairs kinda day with some sweet ass drift cars everywhere:bigthumbu lmk i can get like 15 beaters out :bigthumbu

EVERYONE should be at PBIR this friday! btw :driving:

GO TO PBIR EVERYONE! the more the merrier and if you want footage of yourself, think how much better it'll look on a professional track...

Back
Top Bottom