IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

thats a tight little park where is is?

nice shots dnt kno if u have a lense but u should shot some in fish eye

its in orlando.

i have a fisheye which about 99% of these were shot with. i cropped them because i couldn't get close to the skater.

honestly these all suck.

skateboard photography, is one of the hardest things to do.

most of these all have motion blur. horrible compositions., being that most of them are all centered. and your use of the flash is sooo bad.

if you want someone else to rip these.
go to a forum just for skateboarding, its the only skateboard based media forum around, and it has pros on there.
skateperception.com

Zack thanks for the honesty. This is my first time shooting skate photography. It def won't be my last either. It was pretty hard to find a safe spot for my tripod and actually use it.

My sync speed with my flash is only 1/250th and I don't believe that that would've stopped the motion blur.

Zack thanks for the honesty. This is my first time shooting skate photography. It def won't be my last either. It was pretty hard to find a safe spot for my tripod and actually use it.

My sync speed with my flash is only 1/250th and I don't believe that that would've stopped the motion blur.

1/60 can stop motion blur.

gangsters dont use tripods when shootin skateboarding. yea dude your gonna need to know timing and exactly what to take pictures of when it comes to skateboarding. zach summed it up! but good start none the less!

1/60 can stop motion blur.

All of those were shot well above 1/60, I believe the lowest I went was 1/100

Rodd I meant my flash on a tripod. I could careless about being hit with a skateboard. Everyone was pretty cautious of my gear.

But I'll be back out shooting this weekend again.

sick pics... zacks info is good but the shots still look sick.

i love that park, haven't been there in forever.
hit me up as well if you need skaters for anything

Back
Top Bottom