Anyone need used tires?

One of my clients is in the business of exports, and one of the things he exports is used tires. However, he says that the business isn't as good as it used to be, and I informed him that he could have a good local market for used tires selling to drifters and such.

What do you guys think? Be able to buy used tires for uber cheap at the track itself or w/e.

Just experimenting with the idea.

Was thinking $5-15 per tire, most sizes are included...

Not so sure how much money can be made off these tires, now that I think about it..

first find out the price on sizes (like 5 bucks 17" and down and 7 bucks 18) etc..

I WILL BUY ALL TIRES that have 5/32's or better and no neg camber at all. I buy them right now for 3-5$ most a pop. I have a Shop and will buy 10-1000+ no questions ask PM ME if you want more info. Also no slashes or nails near or on the side of the tire or air bubble on the inside.

Lemme talk to the guy, I gotta find out what price he wants to sell them for...

I can get pretty much any tire size

Last edited:
Lmk how much junkyard sells tires for 5 bucks a piece and some other local places 15

i get 15in tires mounted and balanced for 20.. and mounting and balancing alone for 10
.. if you can beat that its on

Where at???

I need like 3 pairs of 205-60-15 or so and the cheapest Ive found local is 30 mounted and balanced...they still had the little rubber hairs or whatever though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom