anyone know where i can Port & Polish ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

djstatik

Banned
hey guys iam wondeering if anyone can reccoment me someone or someplace who can port&polish my intake manifold ????

This is what you do. You take off your air filter, and the you put a 25 lb. bag of sand into the intake tube, and then you turn on the car, and let it suck in the sand. That will port it out real good. Call me to tell me the result.

This is what you do. You take off your air filter, and the you put a 25 lb. bag of sand into the intake tube, and then you turn on the car, and let it suck in the sand. That will port it out real good. Call me to tell me the result.

yea, also when you want to wash your engine, you remove your spark plugs and wash the inside of the cylinder with soap and water

No! The only thing that gets ported or polished is the ports on the cylinder head itself not the intake manifold.

shut up, because you are wrong. you can PORT MATCH the manifold to accommodate a bigger throttle body. you can port the runners to match your ported head also. stop trying to be right with wrong information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom