anyone interested?

nfs_emo_fag

Driver
gaineville raceway has a hugh parking lot that we can rent for 1500 bucks for 8 hours. that includes insurance and emt thats required. theres a 30 car max there so it would be like 50 bucks a person. i was thinking 30min sessions with 3 groups would give everyone alot of seat time. im not making a cent on this i just want to go drifting and have a good time. i know gville is far for everyone so if people are interested let me know. i dont live to far from there so if someone needed to go there for paperwork or whatever, ill volunteer to do it since its not to far from ocala. i dont have any pics, but just type in gainesville raceway on google earth and you can see the lot.( its the one behind the strip). and im not sure on dates but i was thinking april because that would give most of time to recover from the ter tech comp.
plus i want to break my new motor in haha.

Sounds like a good idea

Hmm. . .interesting. How big is it? Is it big enough for like 3rd gear entries? If someone can come up with a good layout like the Ter-Tech event sounds like a blast and I need more track time.

If someone has a dually with a 2 car trailer, I might be able to pay some money to get my car up there. Long trips scare me. lol.

jdm ae86t said:
If someone has a dually with a 2 car trailer, I might be able to pay some money to get my car up there. Long trips scare me. lol.

after the previous event it kinda seems like a lot of people werent ready for 3rd gear entries

im down to go.. anything as far as barriers and spectators?

dan said:
after the previous event it kinda seems like a lot of people werent ready for 3rd gear entries

im down to go.. anything as far as barriers and spectators?

not sure about that yet, but if there is enough interest, we will find out all the details.

for the road course test and tune, i dont believe they had any barriers, just cones that the spectators had to stay behind, so idk what their requirements would be for a parking lot drift event.

o, and the car will be done by april so count me ins0rz....

for shure. ill drive there!!!!
*top speed TRIP YO!!!!

sorry not you noel.
sorry not you alfredo.
sorry not you randy.

LMao. (ill bring an extra main seal. to stop the ka from bleeding to death from the super trip.!!!! :laugh: )

Well, 3rd gear entries or not it sounds like a great deal and its always good to get some more track time. It seems like you'll get a pretty good amount of track time. Just keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom