Anyone got any experience with D2 Coilovers?

jdmlenlen

Germany meets Japan
Driver
Just ordered a pair of D2 coilovers for the s14 for CHEAP... Anyone ever driven on them before??

I'm guessing and hopping there better then stock blown tokicos shocks.. 36 lvl adjustment? what do i need that for.. just want to eliminate body roll. Drifted (or attempted to drift heh) at skid pad last Friday and the body roll is mean.. Don't know how to counter it yet.. Chris Jackson drove my car and made me feel like an idiot... hah

Last edited:
A diff? Whats wrong with the Diffi? It was locking up... A little weak.. Should I try changing the gear oil and maybe add some lsd solution to it?

Edit Add on: I way bit off topic but Chris, do you have an extra or know anyone one with an extra mishimoto KA24 radiator instead of an sr20? I'm hearing it's not as dependable having extra cross hoses? I'll trade/sell my brand new Mishimoto is300 rad and my brand new mishimoto sr20 s14 rad for a ka24 rad...

Last edited:
i had them in my hatch.. probably one of the first to have them around here... they have been in the car for 2 yrs and counting.. they have been dayli driven...street slide.. and now the kid that has my car is taking it to events.. so i think pretty sweet coils.

They actually got delivered today but I wasn't home to receive them :( Guess it doesn't matter.. Can't install them until Friday (took off from work) ;)

edit:typo

They ride pretty stiff to me.. The Rear takes forever to get the right height adjustment..

coils1.jpg

coils2.jpg

2009-08-14114727.jpg

2009-08-14114748.jpg

2009-08-14114757.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom