anyone free tonight.....

Drez

Cuban Drifter
Driver
any free tonight and want to meet up and chill for a while let me know... i know most people work and what not but i know theres a few of us out there that dont care or are free...... post if you guys are down with a little meet and greet and maybe we can pick a spot to kick it.....

frank

State Road 9 is where I chill wednesday nights. It gets pretty packed lots of cars eveyone is welcome to come out and chill.

ah yes how could i forget.... gone for 4 years but i guess some things never chanfge... you guys gonna be out there.....

werd.. what times a good time to get there..... ima pm you my cell so you can text me and well meet up bro.... you might see my car black front white rear s13.... the panda.....lol....

Yes and Negetive. If I do go, the S13.5 won't come w/ me. It's not running I parted most of it out, for a buissness thing now im rebuilding it. It should be running by september 24th my B-day. You can always come see it in person if you like, Estie knows where I live.

RICKY SILEIGHTY said:
Yes and Negetive. If I do go, the S13.5 won't come w/ me. It's not running I parted most of it out, for a buissness thing now im rebuilding it. It should be running by september 24th my B-day. You can always come see it in person if you like, Estie knows where I live.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^looserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :boring:

Back
Top Bottom