Anyone do 5 speed swaps?

Jorge18

I'm looking to do a 5 speed swap on a S14, but it seems quite the pain in the ass. Anyone around here do the swap? How much do you charge (me providing all the parts needed) Thanks!

Its not that hard .... All the hole that you have to drill out for the pedal are already marked from factory ... I am doing mine this weekend .... Anyways G/L ...

go to jg autoworks jorge charges 400 need all parts call jorge its located in kendall call 3052599702

i did mines in the other day....real eazy just be sure u have all tools if u going to do it urself. go to jg....he could do it wit his eyez closed

Mu La Flaga said:
go to jg autoworks jorge charges 400 need all parts call jorge its located in kendall call 3052599702

i did mines in the other day....real eazy just be sure u have all tools if u going to do it urself. go to jg....he could do it wit his eyez closed

Thanks for the heads up...i'll call him on monday!

Im doing mine too next week or maybe this weekend. I already put the pedal, It wasn't that hard puttin the pedal the funny part was I had a bunch of wires and my boost gauge hose going throught the same exact place. I don't even know why I did that because the gauges are on the right side of the car lol. :p

Back
Top Bottom