Any info on Team Orange

Any info of Team Orange? Not the japan one the one here in Davie. They used to be called ImportJapan on ebay but since changed it to Team Orange. They sell cars and stuff on ebay. Just wondering if they are bad or good people. I might have to deal with them.

Any info would be great

Thanks
Billy Blaze

Last edited:
I know they are not Thats why I am asking if anyone has dealt with them.

They were called Drag International years ago. Now they are Teamorangeinc on Ebay.

They sell they use to sell alot of twin turbo Supras and right hand drive Skylines and stock S15 Silvia's

I am sorry to the mods but sure if this allowed or not but their like is
WWW.TEAMORANGEINC.COM

and this is what they have one ebay

http://shop.ebay.com/teamorangeinc/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Hope this helps
Billy Blaze

thats Larry's company, hes not a bad person or a wak ass company.
he just named the company cause for years all his cars have been orange and they have a drag racing team w/ a rly fast and sexy RB powered S15. so it shouldnt bother the drift team.
I deal with him sometimes and he is an ok guy,I never had a problem with him or his merchandise.

I have sent them some emails and they reply pretty quick. Sent me a price sheet with everuthing I need for my car. And for that kinda money I want to make sure they are legit.

Thanks alot
Probably get more feedback as the day goes on

Billy Blaze

my boy tried to get a motor from larry a few weeks back larry gave him a price he went to go get it and then the guy larry left in charge wouldnt sell him the motor for the price given and wouldnt call larry to confirm anything. He said some shit about larry being in japan or something. I dont have a problem with larry but the guy he left in charge was a fuckin idiot.

my boy tried to get a motor from larry a few weeks back larry gave him a price he went to go get it and then the guy larry left in charge wouldnt sell him the motor for the price given and wouldnt call larry to confirm anything. He said some shit about larry being in japan or something. I dont have a problem with larry but the guy he left in charge was a fuckin idiot.

Yes, Larry just got back a week or so ago. Unfortunately it isn't easy to reach him in Japan.

I used to work for them. They do very quality work. He is a straight up guy. You can see from the car that have been built by the shop that no short cuts are taken.

Yes, Larry just got back a week or so ago. Unfortunately it isn't easy to reach him in Japan.

I used to work for them. They do very quality work. He is a straight up guy. You can see from the car that have been built by the shop that no short cuts are taken.

its nothing against larry hes a good guy but the guy he left in charge is a fuckin retard

Back
Top Bottom