A push in the right direction.

Ka-Tony

Spectator
Alright, the time has come for a new camera, woot. I currently own a Sony Cyber-Shot although, its more like it owns me cuz Focus is this camera's worst enemy. My budget is $600. I know its not alot but, I would like to purchase the best camera I can possibly get in that range.

Would really appreciate some help here guys as im a n00b when it deals with cameras. z4k, Bladder, kwkoukie chime in on this plz. What should I buy? Show me the light. :bigthumbu

Last edited:
Under_Control said:
Alright, the time has come for a new camera, woot. I currently own a Sony Cyber-Shot although, its more like it owns me cuz Focus is this camera's worst enemy. My budget is $600. I know its not alot but, I would like to purchase the best camera I can possibly get in that range.

Would really appreciate some help here guys as im a n00b when it deals with cameras. z4k, Bladder, kwkoukie chime in on this plz. What should I buy? Show me the light. :bigthumbu

dang man i had a cybershot and it took a couple seconds but then focused great. ..not very ideal for taking motion pictures quick..but a sick ass camera otherwise. i gota buddy of mine that is in love with his nikon..dont know the model though :confused:

Which Cyber Shot do you have? Do your pics look like this?

ShadowPowered.jpg

Sideshot.jpg

I would like to take clearer pictures detailed with good focus. The flash range is horrible btw.

Last edited:
Under_Control said:
Which Cyber Shot do you have? Do your pics look like this?

ShadowPowered.jpg

Sideshot.jpg

I would like to take clearer pictures detailed with good focus. The flash range is horrible btw.
dude take the pics were theres more light photoshop them if u have to and fuk around with the iso im a noob but i always here these people talking like that..taking pics of red cars suks if u dont have light i should now about it...

i have a dsc p72 that was great until someone dropped it and broke it.. got it when it was new and lasted about 3+ years. i had to hold down the button for a second..and it would auto focus, then be good to take a pic

Maybe its just me then... I guess i grew out of this camera. Or maybe its cuz ive seen my friends camera which takes amazing pictures. Either way i want something better.

Back
Top Bottom