A Big Jdm Thank You!!!

Thank you all for making this event a great success. It was tons of fun. If you stayed till late, you got to enjoy playing Xbox, ping pong, break dancing, and drink out of the keg. :bigthumbu Big thanks to JG Auto Works for helping us make this event happen. Thank you to SFL240sx and SFLdrifters for showing their support. Also want to thank Premiere Auto Techniques for coming and jaw-dropping everyone! Unfortunately :eek: , they did break an axle which they fixed the next day. Premiere also brought that beautiful SC300 :cool: . Can't forget to mention the nice RX7 that was parked in front of the shop:D. Overall every car that was there deserves recognition for the simple fact that they made this event happen. We will have future events, not saying what day exactly yet :rolleyes: , but you will be the first to hear it. If you missed this event, you should be kicking yourself, you missed it! Pictures will be loaded, I just have been busy doing my own things.

Once again Thank you ALL!!!!

The BBQ was awsome fun Moe!!! Thanks a lot for having us there. I heard it only got better towards the night, it was a shame I didnt stay longer.

JDM_Of_Miami said:
Pics are awsome, thankx alot!!!! We hope our next event gets even bigger and better. :bigthumbu

Moe

JDM Of Miami
moe just com out to the wednesday nigth meet

Back
Top Bottom