86 cressida

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfla74

thinking of getting a 86 cressida any one got any advice, hates? or should i just keep the 93 240 coupe?? witch is better to learn on thanks

Last edited:
Keep your S13 dude seriously

Cressida's are a labor of love and if its your first drift car it will be years before your first event, cause of all the crap you'll have to do to it.

Piner said:
Keep your S13 dude seriously

Cressida's are a labor of love and if its your first drift car it will be years before your first event, cause of all the crap you'll have to do to it.

+1

I am a fan of Cressidas, but the S13 is a better platform to learn on.

It won't be until after you get a Cressida you'll realize "Damn, these things are old man and black dude cars", and then you'll wish you'd kept your S13.

...unless you're like me and relish in turning old man/black dude cars into badass track machines.

actually i have a 89 cressida, and iv had many car, this has honestly been my most reliable, strongest and just overall best f8kin iv had, and just so you know look in the past issue of auto trader, you will see my 92 black 240, i didnt like it dat much, and thats me just being honest... so hate on it peeplz. yo i think you should deff
doodoo.jpg
[/IMG]get dat cressida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom