800hp 2jz Altezza

Yeah the thing isn't even done yet. It's cool if he doesn't jump it down a hill first go.

I'm not giving him shit for it... lol. I can tell the car isn't done. I'm just saying it would have been nice to see it going ham.

i dont like how low the BIG wing is... looks like its too heavy for the mounts hahaha. wonder what the trq is...

its running a seperate caliper for the hydraulic handbrake. so its a seperate pressure system. if you run it 'inline' then you foot and hand can feel each others 'inputs' if you use both at the same time. its much more reliable and better feel. not to mention if you lose pressure in one line, you still have brakes haha.

its running a seperate caliper for the hydraulic handbrake. so its a seperate pressure system. if you run it 'inline' then you foot and hand can feel each others 'inputs' if you use both at the same time. its much more reliable and better feel. not to mention if you lose pressure in one line, you still have brakes haha.

figured it was something like that. thanks man

dammm those wilwoods brake system are pretty cool i wonder if those are pretty close similar system from Dai Y, S13 here is the vid. and you can see his brake system at 2.28 timing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom