240sxCamper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really overpaid
500 for a KA 5 speed swap!
which should include everything right?
wrong..
I had to find and buy shifter plate bolts, a hard line, steel braided clutch line, shiftknob, slave cylinder, throw out bearing, master slave cylinder cap, tranny mount and some of the transmission bolts are still missing.
it was hard enough converting auto to manual. let alone missing all these parts when i paid 500. thats what i get for not inspecting the boxes of parts..
but anyways 240sxcamper ripped me off
his name is anthony and told me all i needed was a hardline to complete the swap..
B.S!!

Last edited:
Its fucking Anthony Swan again..........people keep saying hes a legit guy but somehow this kinda shit keeps popping up!

ya that pic you showed me was him! i just put the tranny in that he sold me! if the shit grinds/hesitates/wont go into gear or blows within a week ill let you know. im not sure what to expect with all this feed back but if shit goes wrong this kid is gonna have an angry mob of people at the next event. if youre a scum bag and trying to sell parts on sfl GTFO! having 6 different account names is proof that he is up to no good!

yes BUT i had never done a tranny swap. i dont know what everything looks like or what id be missing. he knew this and lied to me and took advantage of the situation. i even paid him gas money for driving it down. F**king a**hole..missing all those parts really set me back

i say u shoot on sight like back in the old days.......its the way our grandfathers did it,and it if it was good enough for them it must be good enough for us......

After talking all this shit on here about setting himself straight and all that he stopped responding to my calls about getting my turbo timer back as well.....if you look up his posts he made up some bullshit front about how he has moved here from Cali and whatnot, this guy is a true Piece of shit!

OMG! hahaha

I fucking hate that dude to the point it actually amuses me

I mean 3 sticky's about him being a POS I mean HE himself has 3 seperate DO not buy threads just different user names

we should start talking shit about his G/F again that seems to bring him out of the woodwork

Last edited:
OH this kid... now i remeber. wow he is still around.. im really shocked no one has jacked his shit up hard

well she is a fucking nasty looking thing

I still remember those IM conversations we had with him telling me to stop saying that I wanted to fuck his GF in the butt, and that changed after I actually saw her in person >_<

then him telling me that I cant drift, something that has nothing to do with him being a criminal. Then threatening to sue everyone on the internet about us telling people that he is in fact a Scam artist, swindler, no good rotting sack of rat shit

hahaha fuck this kid. he is banned from our community, show your face and be shunned emo boy. i swear if my tranny turns out to be no good this kid is going downnnn

and he has the balls to enter the upcoming event? we should revoke his spot and split his money between everyone who was scammed by him and buy some pizzas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom