Who knows JG autoworks...

Cordobes

Spectator
i dont know if someone have done some work with him.. i dont know if he's in this forum.. but i hope he is ,so he can answer some questions i have..

i went with my friend to take his car to do a "custom" manifold for a T3T4 turbo + installation + he had to do something else but i think he didnt want to do it.

paid very close to $900, manifold looks great, here is the picture of the screws that he used to hold the turbo to the flange " today looking at it..turbo was dancing on top of the manifold, lol , not even think about putting a lock, or at least some NEW bolts?.

second. when we took the car there we had an ebay manifold with a downpipe made by miami muffler.." it had the o2 sensor" he says that he need to do new downpipe " so he cut that one with the o2 sensor and he made one without the o2 .." where is my o2 ? he got it.
the car had a torque damper kit. "ebay shit " but dosn't matter. he took it out and keep it.

and the part that make me mad is that when he call us to pick up the car. he was just starting doing the manifold " after 3 weeks" when finally got the car.. was running like crap and this is what he told my friend " u need to get a T connector for your vaccums and then is gonna be fine ... my question.. you dont have a Fuckiiiiinnn plastic T in your shop ?? paying $880 for a unfinished work ? there is a few more things like the pipe going out from the wastegate..another shitty work done by him.
we just realise that he keeped all the parts he took from the car.and after 4 months of driving the turbo is almost falling, of course.. first was the wastegate..thank that i saw that in time.

Sorry ..im gonna write a book with this,lol. mods..if you want to erase this or edit... because is too large to read.. just do it.

0515101723_01.jpg

0515101713a_01.jpg

Last edited:
You must have bad luck. I know Jorge personally and he's done 2 of my swaps. Nicest work and reliable swaps I've driven yet. Never cut corners. And till this day. 2 years later. My sr s13 still tuning like new. How bout you confront him personally before you start talking shit on a forum.

eventually the contraction and expansion rates turbos and manifolds see will back out any screw lock washer or not. Get over it. If you wanted oem reliability you should have left it stock.

he moved from the shop ..i dont know where and i lost his phone, im talking shit cuz im talking what he did shit to me.. may be not to you..but what he did with me was real shit.
im pretty sure that if this happened to you..you will be here in my seat talking shit!

You must have bad luck. I know Jorge personally and he's done 2 of my swaps. Nicest work and reliable swaps I've driven yet. Never cut corners. And till this day. 2 years later. My sr s13 still tuning like new. How bout you confront him personally before you start talking shit on a forum.

may be you'r friend of him. that's cool.
why people leave feedback on other people?? take this one as a negative from me to him, i will do the same if you feel that some one rip u off

Last edited:
Why dont you call Jorge yourself. Pm me I'll give you his personal number. Be a man.

Last edited:
when jorge worked on my car back in the day he did a perfect job as long as ive known of jg autoworks ive only 2 bad experences but that was partialy the car owners fault

Why dont you call Jorge yourself. Pm me I'll give you his personal number. Be a man.

The point of my thread is.. have people to be aware if they take the car to jorge, make sure he do the job right before pay!.
I know i'm a man , and if i call him..what for ? he's gonna give me my shit back ? he's gonna fix the shit for me ?bro, we spend $900 on that ..can you just try to throw some New bolts ?lol, that sucks
And i know im not the only one who had " bad luck " with jorge. and again...this thread is to share what happened with me ,so it wont happend to you or anyone in the future.

Last edited:
Its a feedback thread - everyone on Jorge's cock get off it - the man had a bad experience and is posting about it - id bash em too if the job wasnt up to par with the $$$ paid

Its a feedback thread - everyone on Jorge's cock get off it - the man had a bad experience and is posting about it - id bash em too if the job wasnt up to par with the $$$ paid

And so should anyone else. But you don't just bash a reputable legitly good shop/shop owner and make him seem like shit. Feedback is one thing. Talking shit is another. And if people are "on his cock" it MUST be for a good reason. i'm sure we don't have a bunch of shop-owner-fetish'd people here....

And no offense to you cordobes, but i'm the kid you bought the HKS BOV from. You and you're buddy are cool dudes. But barely anyone can even understand exactly WHAT you paid for and exactly WHAT you got in return from Jorge.

I've gotten PLENTY of work done from him along with all of my buddy's who own 240s. i wouldn't trust anyone but him besides myself to work on my car. The only time i had a "bad" experience with him was the first time i went to him which i asked him to put together a ka-t build with MY parts. It turned out that it was ME that gave him a shitty KA and he even insisted that i should get it built and tuned before i slapped the turbo kit on it, but MY stubbornness and ignorance ended up costing me more money. i was in the same situation as you thinking he was the worse shop owner in the world dude and it wasn't until 5 other mechanics couldn't even fix what i THOUGHT was wrong with my KA that i realized that he had no fault in my own bad experience.

The reality in the mechanic industry is that MOST shops WILL cut corners and most shops work on a "quantity instead of quality" mentality. Money is all they care about. Jorge takes pride in his work and has good reason to. He even put brand new race bearings in my KA for free.

The BOV you bought from me cordobes, came from him, the custom IC piping i have came from him, you even saw how hard it was to get the BOV off.
I've spoken to the owners of shops like Miami Mufflers, Bird Rd Machine shop, etc etc and they all know Jorge and know he's a good guy.

Like i said dude, no offense but before you try and ruin someone's reputation,
make a post that clearly states as to WHY you think what you think. This way people, can at least understand wtf it is you're talking about.

And so should anyone else. But you don't just bash a reputable legitly good shop/shop owner and make him seem like shit. Feedback is one thing.

All I've ever heard about JG Autowerks was a bad rep.
That's just my end of the story though.

Obviously every shop is going to have it's problems with a few customers, but really, this is about the 8'th time I hear shit about the shop.

Again, I'm just telling you what I've heard/seen on these forums and from other people.

Back
Top Bottom