WARNING South Florida Scammer Anthony Swan Slidewayz.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owner of Slidewayz.net is a fucking scammer.

Please post this on as many car forums as you can. he needs to be stopped.

Even people on this forum got burned by him.
(his most common scam is selling 300zx MAF's but shipping Maxima mafs. done it over 40 times and this needs to stop!!

He lives Near Lake Worth In Florida and is active in the drift community.

He is also participating in the sebring Slide in florida in two weeks... anyone else going there?

he uses many login names:

slidewayzdotnet
slidewayzInc
slidewayz_net
murderZXfreak

Read this google document about him and his girlfriend and stay away from this Scammer!!!

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dg7xwtt4_21f5f9wncg

He has scammed soo many others even check this out:
http://300zxclub.com/showthread.php?p=1591210#post1591210

Yep we know about this loser he's been banned a couple times from here. His girl has been too. The kid is a complete douche.

I mean we all know where to find this kid just go to the "drift meet" in west palm beach on thursdays hes always there talking shit but not doing a damn thing. Should we plan a beat down or something maybe this should be moved to tire tech so he cant read about said plan.

Yep we know about this loser he's been banned a couple times from here. His girl has been too. The kid is a complete douche.

I mean we all know where to find this kid just go to the "drift meet" in west palm beach on thursdays hes always there talking shit but not doing a damn thing. Should we plan a beat down or something maybe this should be moved to tire tech so he cant read about said plan.

please

you think with all that money he scammed he could afford to clean up his face...or buy a cuter gf

I think we should all go beat his ass then fuck his ugly girlfriend in the ass and make him watch LMAO

wow this guy is still goin strong huh...he best not come to my crib tryin to take shit. i got something sittin over the tv stand waiting for his ass!

I called Anthony and this is what he said. "This guy was offered refunds many times if the items were sent back he never sent the items back. After 10 months this guy finally wants a refund? Some of the MAFs could have been bad but he was offered a plenty of times to do anything return them take him to court to get the money back anything. Items were never returned nor there are/were pics of the MAFs as he so called received them. This Buyer was banned from eBay for trying to get money back from to many sellers."

Also as for YUMYUM his name is
JJ-561-723-5765
He is wanted for questioning for GTA this guy steals for a living.
http://www.pbso.org/corrections/ind...gAgency=&recsperpage=5&process=Process+Search

I called Anthony and this is what he said. "This guy was offered refunds many times if the items were sent back he never sent the items back. After 10 months this guy finally wants a refund? Some of the MAFs could have been bad but he was offered a plenty of times to do anything return them take him to court to get the money back anything. Items were never returned nor there are/were pics of the MAFs as he so called received them. This Buyer was banned from eBay for trying to get money back from to many sellers."

JJ-561-723-5765
http://www.pbso.org/corrections/ind...gAgency=&recsperpage=5&process=Process+Search

so your sayin yumyum is wanted as well? or that linkis for anthony?

wow this is getting outta control and 240sxcamber I've known yumyum for a while and has nothing near similar sure ppl have done stupid shit in the past but to post shit not knowing the person is fukn wrong

Thats not Anthony that is for YUM YUM his name is NAICO, GERALD WAYNE . I have bought alot of my parts for Anthony and his site and i gotten most of my parts from him. K-Sport Coilovers a Turbo Seats and other parts i have gotten everything in new shape. Also got some used parts from him when i hit a crub and messed up my whole rear end subframe and stuff. I dont have a problem with this guy and he has always offered me a 30day refund on all parts and of course the Factory refund on all parts which some places don't do.

Last edited:
Thats not Anthony that is for YUM YUM his name is NAICO, GERALD WAYNE . I have bought alot of my parts for Anthony and his site and i gotten most of my parts from him. K-Sport Coilovers a Turbo Seats and other parts i have gotten everything in new shape. Also got some used parts from him when i hit a crub and messed up my whole rear end subframe and stuff. I dont have a problem with this guy and he has always offered me a 30day refund on all parts and of course the Factory refund on all parts which some places don't do.

first off im not running from no cops, second if you go on the PBSO website, its old and yea i fucked up a lil while ago... but its old news, and cant say shit when you miss a court date... hint FTA= failure to apear on a traffic ticket. so if you go posting my phone number and name, what was the point of that, i still didnt rip anyone off, so i dont know what you were tryin to emply, but the cops deff arent after me, PLUS i all ready talked to them

and another, i dont know anyone in PSL, so this is probily ANTHONY OR HIS GIRLFRIEND ERIKA, TRYIN TO SAVE THERE ASS TO THE COMMUNITY

:boring::boring::boring::boring::boring:

JJ-561-723-5765

and how would you know if i was wanted for questioning... am i on a wanted list?????? if i am i want to see the list?????? lmfao :bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

and the only people that know my real name would be anthony and erika, nice try on the cover up.

so your sayin yumyum is wanted as well? or that linkis for anthony?

im not wanted for anything... there just blowin smoke to cover there ass

240sxcamper... this is ANTHONY OR ERIKA, JUST FOUND OUT THREW A FRIEND

Last edited:

JJ-561-723-5765

240sxcamper.. Yes you are The accused. another fucking scammer trying to cover things up.

Are you fucking serious? "this guy was banned from ebay frmo trying to get money back from sellers????"

The Buyer never bought from you off ebay you fucking leach. Fucking motherfucker. Didnt you read the email conversation in that google document?

he approached the buyer from a forum WTB thread, and showed, "hey i have maf's for sale on ebay, here is my link" but the whole transaction went through on email. Thats the way you work you fucking weasel. Show that you have credibility, owning a website, having an ebay account. its all part of your pathetic scam, And I swear to god, If you did that to me or him face to face, dot dot dot

What was Said on June 7th 2008?

RE: 2 MAFs‏
Sent: June 7, 2008 12:32:51 PM
To: Anthony Swan (slidewayzdotnet@yahoo.com)
three didnt have stickers.. they were peeled off.

two had Half a sticker... diagonally cut. so you used one sticker and put it on two.

three screens were torn.... and 4 mafs had 5 PINS... and 1 maf had 4 pins. the 4 pin maf is the 300zx.... the 5 pins are maxima.. which are no better than the rb20 225hp mafs i was trying to sell them to people for upgrades.

YOU STILL NEVER EVEN SENT ME THE 6TH MAF.

So technically you own me 5 300zx mafs still. these 4 i have are complete junk. only 1 was a 300zx maf.

Are you going to send me them, or you want some one to pick them up from your house, cause i can arrange that. i do know where you live.

Martin

And the next email was on the 14th:
-------------------------------------------------------
RE: 2 MAFs‏
Sent: June 14, 2008 1:33:15 PM
To: Anthony Swan (slidewayzdotnet@yahoo.com)
Last chance to set things right.

Martin

YOU NEVER REPLIED TO A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT OF YOUR SHIT MAFS YOUR FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING SCUM.

look what he wrote here to another member before he got banned:
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20418

Old 01-29-2008, 08:45 PM
Banned

Car: 240SX S13
I put the package in the 24 hour box and it was shipped the day i made the label. What you want me to do drive it to you. Once i put it in the box its outta my hands nothing i can do. Post office tells me it should be there soon maybe it was lost or mis-shipped i dunno they give me stupid reasons why it ain't there. I have no reason to rip you off. I got a business to run here. When you receive the package till me the shipping date on it tell everyone the shipping date on it and then i want the thread deleted cause your making my name look bad. We got a deal thanks.

And read what he wrote in the google document :

Re: 2 MAFs‏
Sent: April 23, 2008 12:20:58 AM
To: Martin
its priority i dunno why it so long for them to find the box i dropped it into the 24 hour box they have.

Haha Lying Scum. deserves to be run over.

Last edited:
motion to ban 240sxcamper

*Edit* okay i posted this on 4 other forums. This guy is never gonna make it when his reputation is ruined.

Last edited:
Yeah I hate this guy once im'ed me to tell me to stop talking shit about his company and just kept telling him that I was gonna fuck his g/f in her ass. She looked cute in pictures but then I saw her IRL and changed my mind. Usually the camera adds weight not the other way around as in her case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom