SilEightyS13

bought a 5 speed swap he claimed it was complete swap every thing needed for it. Forgot alot of hardware and the manual harness said he was going to give me the harness cause he forgot it. Now he is ignoring calls and i have had my car down for 2 weeks due to the*complete 5 speed swap*
and to add to it now that i finished the swap the tranny doesnt even go into reverse!!

Last edited:
I gave him the parts already i just didnt respond cause i was out of town for the past few weeks and i wasn't missing alot of shit either u got it for cheap as hell with the full knowledge that it wasn't a complete 5spd swap.

i dont have my trans connected to any harness :confused: it still runs good

maybe u should add some gear lube might be low on fluid :bigthumbu

i ended up buying a harness already wanted to make it a clean swap with as little cutting and splicing as possible.
but any way so far to the list
-bad slave cylinder
-tranny with no reverse
-harness he gave me was cut.
-missing bolts

whyy would you use a used slave? they are like 15 new at autoparts.
and why didnt you make sure of the harness and bolts before you took the parts?
the reverse you couldnt depict until you put it all on.

hahahahaha..thats some bs dude.
that 5speed swap came out of his old s14 and had no problems with any gears whatsoever..including reverse. drove in that car daily.
you knew what was missing before any deal was made. we even reminded you what you needed when we got there.
that was a clean ass swap too. with a peak performance tranny mount and everything. for damn cheap. all parts were in perfect working condition when sold to you. you prob broke the slave. go buy a new one..$8 at discount.
harness was uncut and on the transmission when delivered. i would know! i helped take the swap out.
we parted out that whole s14 to many respected people on this forum and no one had any complaints but you soo idk kid. sileightys13 is a good standup guy and wouldnt dick any one over like that

Back
Top Bottom