s0loWkooPi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabeast

Okay here it goes I will try to keep this as clean as possible. I doubt this will do anything seeing as its been months and countless attempts to get the parts and or money. This starts when my little brother (mrsamstan) was his sn on here, bought a ka turbo manifold from leo I drove him up to west palm and it went with out a hitch and was all good. Then my brother sent him money for these three parts (Megan racing elbow 3 inch, nismo fpr, oil pressure gauge $170 at first + 20 for shipping) he was coming to the skidpad or another event down in miami and would meet him for the parts. Then said he wasnt coming and its too far to drive so he sent him money for shipping. He did an chase money transfer to leos chase account. After this for the next few months he would dodge his calls or just not answer and then said he would bring them to hellaflush. We got his new number and called him he said that it had been months and he had been trying to get him the parts which is bs and told him to send the parts or the money back that is it. He has tried countless times to resolve the matter and has ended the same way. Now he is verbally harassing me on my fs threads as southern thunder saw. Which I had some part in but not until provoked. So pretty much this is the last chance to resolve the matter before we drive up to west palm and collect. Cause this has gone on for too long and he has shown himself to be a soft bitch ass punk that talks crap from behind a computer. My brother would of posted this but forgot his ps and I told him I would handle this cause all of his many attempts have ended the same way.

Last edited:
yeah I think your name is abe right? you changed your sn so I forgot. My brother also bought a side mount intercooler from you a while back and picked up a welded diff from ur bro for me.

Im not looking for problems nor have I ever but when it comes to him it just has seemed impossible to avoid it.

Oh my bro paid for these parts before he started parting out his hatch just to give a time frame on how long its been trying to resolve this before posting it here.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

lol at the tag, me and my bro are both twice his size so its seems so stupid to me how much crap he talked to me on my thread. Knowing full well who I am and after I said not to post if not interested and Ive been to his house to pick up that part...

Lol at southern thunder

southernthunderracing.gif

the oil pressure gauge you talkinng about..it was an Glowshift digital shit ?? if so..i bougth that from him... but that part dosnt work for shit. lost money there. but thanks to that i learn that im not gonna get shit from him. And im with you when you said...
" he has shown himself to be a soft bitch ass punk that talks crap from behind a computer."

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was it. I don't wanna talk trash about the man and over shadow the issue at hand. While I know everyone on here could. I just want the money back considering it was my money he used to buy the parts n he sold them to other people and for him to keep his dumb comments of my threads. I'm a less talk more action kinda Guy and with all the crap he said yesterday he would already be 6 feet under.

Leave me positive feedback! :)

^ done

I will soon but don't feel like driving an hour to stake out the mans house an have him run away feel me? Although if I comes to that I will have the camera ready. Trying to resolve this with out possible police records.

I'll tell you the first mistake you made. You showed anger and malice in your post. Now if something were to happen he has proof of your intent to harm him. You should have strictly posted this to inform the community of your problem with the guy and left it at that. How you handle the situation is your decision but this was a mistake on your part to start "name calling." The toughest people I know are the guys with the coolest heads in the room. With that all being said I hope you guys work this out and you get your parts or money. GL!!

Pm me his address please cause Ive wiped the iPhone since I went up there. I could find the area but not 100% sure on his house any more they all look the same . I know he has seen this thread cause he is Always on here. Well lets put it this way I'm 6' 230lbs and he is 5'8 165 maybe n my lil bro is 5'11 245. My number is on my for sale threads and I know he's been on them so Leo if you don't contact me to make arrangements to refund me I will be up there.

I'll tell you the first mistake you made. You showed anger and malice in your post. Now if something were to happen he has proof of your intent to harm him. You should have strictly posted this to inform the community of your problem with the guy and left it at that. How you handle the situation is your decision but this was a mistake on your part to start "name calling." The toughest people I know are the guys with the coolest heads in the room. With that all being said I hope you guys work this out and you get your parts or money. GL!!

Your completely right. I should have saved all the comments he posted on my thread before the mods deleted them to show exactly What was said and how I asked more than 3 times not to post on my thread if they weren't going to buy it before he initiated the "name calling" and threats even tho he had no intention of doing them. I'm not trying to provoke him and never had any intention to do anything to him until he provoked me. So me calling his a soft ass bitch is nothing compared to what was said on the thread just to put things in perspective. Not to mention this is me trying to solve things in a civil manner cause they were on a path to get out of control.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

wow man. You're an idiot. You're publicly threatening him. You fucked up.

Look at my posts I have never directly threatened any kind of harm to his person. Did I say with what he was saying to me he would of been 6 feet under yes I did, me responding to tags people left does not constitute threats will that stand up in court if he shows up with his face bashed in no but like I've said in all my other posts of what my intentions are and what I want. No where did I say I want to hurt him or make any threats that if he doesn't pay me any harm will Be a result.

try not to be to close to leo when you get there....he's gonna pee ... i said get your money back on a good way..if not.. i say bad way can apply,not matter this fucking thread , gl

There is a post missing from where this one was and yours seemed to have replaced it with what seems to be no evidence Of it being edited or moved... Hmm something smells fishy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom