Off to basic I go

Piner

GlobeTrotter
Driver
well I leave Sunday for Airforce basic training and don't really know when I'll be back. I'll be staying with my mother in Texas after basic then job training and after that I am not really sure. so yeah just wanted to say goodbye before I didn't have a chance to.

aww well its not like Im not gonna be on the forums but not for a couple months though.

:waveynaug wat r ur plans on going there??? i was thiknig of going cuz i wanted to be a pilot bt out of all the ppl that apply for it.. only 4% get it

:waveynaug wat r ur plans on going there??? i was thiknig of going cuz i wanted to be a pilot bt out of all the ppl that apply for it.. only 4% get it

nah I don't want to be a pilot, screw that. There are plenty of other jobs in the air force besides flying. Im going in to be a mechanic.

Thank you for your commitment to your fellow Americans Paul. Theres not alot of people that would sign that dotted line right now, myself included. Good luck to you man, I know you will rise up and do great things. SFL (yes homo) loves you dude.
-Zach

see you in japland piner
don't worry it's only 6wks of training
you'll be fine

Last edited:
piner i wish you nothin but the best dude....good luck with basic! but i know youll be back online in no time bro. hit us up from time to time to let us know how everything is goin! be good brother!

Best of luck to ya man, im headin there myself in a month. You said your doin tech school in Lackland as well, what job ya doin?

I thank you for your service and wish you luck in Basic. Im going to Basic in a couple of months also. But not Air Force. I'm Army National Guard.

Back
Top Bottom