Moe PRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdeream

Parked...
Driver
bought a kade motor harness from him a while back, which he told me was good, no cuts no butt connectors except on 2 sensors ( the water temp and a brown one that idk wat its for) turns out im not getting spark in my motor and most if not all of the wires were butt connected. whether this is the reason why my car starts or not, he lied to me by telling me there were no other cutts or connections on the harness or maib he didnt know but i just thought i would post this up

IMG_0875.jpg

What did he say or do when you told him this?

You did call him right away when you found out it didn't start and the wires were all cut up right

no i didnt call him i just found this out today, and um no they werent cut up or not in the connectors or anything its just that he told me it was all fine and it was never messed with but obv, it was. i dont have his number.... but if anyone has it and can pm him and maib get my money back ill try it but i doubt hell pay me back, cuz it was a LONG time ago that he sold it to me, it was back in december

yea but think about it a engine harness isnt rele something u can or want to rele check wen buying, cuz i mean u could take all of the wrapping out, to see if anythings wrong and re wrap it but if ur goin thru all that work u can just do that on the harness u already have and find the problem rite?? idk im just putting out there what happened i dont plan on getting my money back, too much time has passed by and just wanted to tell ppl my story

weird....if you bought it in december, why complain about it now?

the entire time i was building a motor and i finally dropped the motor in about 2 or 3 months ago and i was just tring to figure out y it wasnt starting today and found this out today...... like i said i dont plan on getting my money back just telling my story im not saying that hes like a bad dude, because theres always just the possibility that he might not have known it was butt connected and re wired and stuff but the tape was pretty new so i doubt it

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

looks like you need one of these

f000a7e4.jpg

lol for reals

no i didnt call him i just found this out today, and um no they werent cut up or not in the connectors or anything its just that he told me it was all fine and it was never messed with but obv, it was. i dont have his number.... but if anyone has it and can pm him and maib get my money back ill try it but i doubt hell pay me back, cuz it was a LONG time ago that he sold it to me, it was back in december

you should read before posting

he definitely cut the wires himself and used butt connectors because he is just too damn lazy to solder and do it the right way.

every single time i go to his shop there he is sitting on that couch or he takes customers' corbeau seats out and puts them on the floor to eat his burger king.....

no wonder hes a fat slob that always has left over peanut butter on his neck cuz his little dog got full from the peanut butter on his pp

lol but for real tho, i dont know him well and had only one experience with him but almost a year for cut wires? eehhhh.... ya know what i mean?

you need any help figuring which ones goes to which ones just post here man, someone will help you

he definitely cut the wires himself and used butt connectors because he is just too damn lazy to solder and do it the right way.

every single time i go to his shop there he is sitting on that couch or he takes customers' corbeau seats out and puts them on the floor to eat his burger king.....

no wonder hes a fat slob that always has left over peanut butter on his neck cuz his little dog got full from the peanut butter on his pp

lol but for real tho, i dont know him well and had only one experience with him but almost a year for cut wires? eehhhh.... ya know what i mean?

you need any help figuring which ones goes to which ones just post here man, someone will help you

2 things,

1. Moe doesn't own the little dog; Walter does.

2. Why the fuck would he ask for help here?!

Shouldn't you try calling him to resolve the issue before posting this? If he's not willing to cooperate, I think then it would be appropriate to make this.

Shouldn't you try calling him to resolve the issue before posting this? If he's not willing to cooperate, I think then it would be appropriate to make this.

true this, why start more drama when you still havent gotten back moe. i think you should call him and see what he saids and then go from there.

yea if anyone has his number pm it to me i actually wanna give him a call, but i just said it was messed up for him to tell me that it was a clean uncut harness wen it wasnt, if it worked then he could have just said the truth, but he obv tried to slide one, by lying and was hoping i didnt catch him in the lie, so just sayin

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

thats a nice s13 on ur sig btw

wow on the tags... if ur going to do that punt juanK.

suck bro but I've heard of some1 having an issue as well with butt connectors at his shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom