Love Your Car

MiaS13

Driver
I think everyone on this forum has one time or another even if just for a split second wanted to give up on their car because things were not going out as planned. well for the last couple weeks i have been dying to get rid of my car to get and s2k. but over the past weekend i have regained a love for my car. alot of things got fixed this weekend (starter, stabalizers, exhaust leak, oil change) things are taking a turn for the better. so i've decided to put off the s2k for another year or so and continue along the path of righteousness. anyone else been there?

lol i got rid of my car to get a s2k then the guy changed his mind after i already sold my car i was mad. but since then if i dont like my 240 i will sell it / part it out and junk it and get another one and start over again.. im pretty high up there now with the 240 count, like 8 or so.. now i got a 07 nissan versa so paying for this POS kinda leaves my 240 sitting in the garage collecting dust until i have extra money to get parts for it

and let me just add one more thing..

going from making no payments on a car (besides the 100/month for insurance) to making 300/mo payments (plus full coverage insurance) is a total cockblock

I wanted to sell my old 86 at one time and get an S13 coupe. I even had someone who wanted to buy it, but at last years Hialeah event in February, 2 sick ass 86s came in, and I decided to keep it. I will never trade my 86 for a 240, no matter what the 240 has done to it.

I learned, keep them till they die. When they die, try your best to bring them back. If you cannot buy something better to replace it with.

ALEXIS said:
I learned, keep them till they die. When they die, try your best to bring them back. If you cannot buy something better to replace it with.

I live by this. I paid whatever I had to pay to get my 86 running again.

I feel that way all the time. I have worse luck than anyone (i mean that) in the world when it comes to modifying my cars though. If you have worse luck than me, your life really fucking sucks.

never hated my car, there are time when i wished it was in better condition but never hated it and never will and would never buy another 240 unless god forbid somthing happenes to this one and is un repairable. most i wuold do is buy anther daily drive which i might do soon pending how bussiness goes

Im feeling the same way right now because my car is fucked up and i have no money to buy the parts that i need... Sometimes i feel like selling it just because i get stressed out just looking at it sit there but when i really think about it i would never sell it or trade it... It may take a few days or maybe weeks but it always ends up working out...

dori dori said:
I feel that way all the time. I have worse luck than anyone (i mean that) in the world when it comes to modifying my cars though. If you have worse luck than me, your life really fucking sucks.

I tried to do an engine management that I wasnt ready for..... cost me 10 months of seat time. Dunno how that compares to you, because I know you've been out of a ride for a while, but you're not alone.

Never again will I try something that I am not completely sure I can carry it through or do without.

I just boosted my s14 this weekend. Sunday, 2 hours after boosting it some idiot throws his car in front of mine. hood, bumper,fender, radiator support. but that isnt stopping me. i love my car too much to junk it or consider it a total loss. itll be back.

i love my car evcept for the stick in the center console that only goes up and down, but other then that i love S14's, wish i still had my red one, just thinking about how nice it wouldove been by now. :( (damn jeeps) I NEED TO MAKE MY CAR 5 SPEED. thats the olny bad thing and no rear sway bar.(any one have one?)

dori dori said:
Yep, sometimes i feel like u, it suppose to be fun, but when you start adding is make the whole car from scratch, coil-overs, tie rods, tension rods, rucas, then tranny swap (tranny, pedals fly wheel, drive shaft), then lsd, axels, brakes(now I need a mc), etc, etc and when the time comes engine swap, after market not always fit right, frozen bolts, lots of down time and pay insurance for a car that barely use.
THAT’S LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom