Junkyard with 3 s14's

Rastro Coco just got 3 s14's and i saw a s13 coupe there too. 2 s14's have 5 lug. one is se so might have vlsd. go check em out.

Rastro Coco
5171 East 10th Court, Hialeah
(305)688-4871

FindJDM_S14...if you find a shift boot/ ebrake boot could you get it for me if its for a reasonable price! please! Ill have dinero saturday :bigthumbu

ha!! if anyone F**ks w/ me has to be stupid! just take a look at my avatar pic.
I'm a crazy mother sucker when it come to juckyard parts......VERY SERIOUS!!!

FindJDM_s14 said:

You are young in the game.

^^^^ yes he is, he has int been to my JDM TYTE junk yards, where they have advans and work rims laying around every where

if this is the one im thinking of, it'd be cheaper to buy shit from the dealership lol

alibaba said:
^^^^ yes he is, he has int been to my JDM TYTE junk yards, where they have advans and work rims laying around every where

which reminds me.. I need to get some parts, lets go this weekend if u arent working :D

FindJDM_s14 said:

haha thats the size of your collection? pretty small if you ask me...better have and army if you wanna go to war... :laugh: :laugh:

None of u noobs bother going a friend of mine and I already took everything worth taking. :)
Yes that means 5 lug too..

Under_Control said:
None of u noobs bother going a friend of mine and I already took everything worth taking. :)
Yes that means 5 lug too..

well atleast it went to someone who isn't gonna break it drifting :bigthumbu :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom