Honda drifting

i drive a honda and i can get the car totally sideways but when u counter steer the car starts to go in the direction u steered towards...this guy is really good....kudos!!!

GuTi said:
i drive a honda and i can get the car totally sideways but when u counter steer the car starts to go in the direction u steered towards...this guy is really good....kudos!!!

Enter in the next event and Fat Bastard and you can (try to) tandem

FAL said:
Enter in the next event and Fat Bastard and you can (try to) tandem
WTF is ur problem pussy i never said i can do that i just said i know how hard it is because i drive a honda u fucking illiterate fuckhead

go kill yourself dumass

i give him props but rwd pwns his ass, he cant hardly link any turns and has to straighten out 1/2 way thru most corners. he does good for fwd tho.

GuTi said:
WTF is ur problem pussy i never said i can do that i just said i know how hard it is because i drive a honda u fucking illiterate fuckhead

go kill yourself dumass

he was saying b/c you both drive hondas on the drift forum...chill. i dont think he was trying to be a dick...

Wow.... I thought I had anger issues :rolleyes:

PlatanoDrifter said:
now HTF did this turn into an argument????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
shutup queer!! :)
thats how.

didnt you know that anytime honda, and drifting are used in the same sentence it is going to be an arguement!

Choku_Dorian said:
shutup queer!! :)
thats how.

didnt you know that anytime honda, and drifting are used in the same sentence it is going to be an arguement!

LOL very tru i didnt notice till u pointed it out :laugh: :laugh:

i like cheese on my roast beef sandwich
dsc00495.jpg

Back
Top Bottom