Hachi lovers, Hachi sighted in Managua, at Volcano

xI Comprehend

So I'm in Managua, Nicaragua (yearly visit, my dad lives here) and I went to a volcano. You drive up this long ass winding sloping road to the top where the mouth of it is. So I get there and I park and I see a hachi chillin'. Thought I'd take a picture so you guys could enjoy.
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg

dam another nicaraguan:D!! how was it over there bro i havent been there since 2003 that volcano is nice u been to the laguna??

dam another nicaraguan:D!! how was it over there bro i havent been there since 2003 that volcano is nice u been to the laguna??

Yea man, ive been all over. Granada, Masaya, Monte Limar, Poneloya, Buaco, Leon. I love it here. Im still here and it gets better and better every year i come.

:eek: What other cars have you seen over there?

All the nissans and toyotas that dont make stateside shores are here, and all the infinits have actual Nissan badges. There are some s13s here and there but only closer to the shorelines.

Last edited:
cool man although the roads suck sumtimes u drivin on dirt n shit take summore pics if you can!!:bigthumbu

Definitely, i only got here on the 30th, havent really been able to go anywhere, its been raining alot lately in the evenings. This weekend im going to Buaco and Leon. Ill post up pics whenever i get back to Managua since theres no internet and i hate going to the cyber cafes.

For every dollar in the states is 20 Cordobas here. Im fucking rich.

Last edited:
for real dat wat i always had planned ever since i went and noticed the diff in money shit u can buy HUGE land for cheap

its ridiculous the difference in currency. Everything is so cheap compared to the states and its the same products!

hell ya dude, lil summer home would be sick shit!

Imagine spending leave in central america bro! The difference in currency we could bank! A vacation would be alot cheaper here than going anywhere else. lol. Driver, maid, cook, guards etc. lolol

Last edited:
its ridiculous the difference in currency. Everything is so cheap compared to the states and its the same products!

Imagine spending leave in central america bro! The difference in currency we could bank! A vacation would be alot cheaper here than going anywhere else. lol. Driver, maid, cook, guards etc. lolol

ya dude that would be sick shit

no lie my dad went to argentina he went DOG SLEDDING through the mountains for $20
mind u my dad is cuban lol wierd as fuck a cuban dog sledding lol

Back
Top Bottom