fuse box relocation

alibaba

Ali Nassar
Driver
well im in the process of swapping out my chassis harness, and i figured how hard is it to relocated it under the dash or sumwhere where its not seen??
and some ideas as to where i could put it

thnx

dash? damn thats alot of extra wiring. ive seen people put them under the wheel wells but thats when they get them barrel racing looking wheel wells. cus you really got no space under there as is.

why you want to do this? you could throw it under the dash no problem. is just going to be a pain.

since im already putting a new one in, i figured i can hide it so the engine bay looks cleaner,
if i put it under dash, i think i would need to extend the wires for the headlights, turn signals, bumper lights,fog lights and the power wire for the alternator.

if any one has done it before, am i missing any wires i would have to expand?
and r there any problems that u ran into

i would like to just move mine out of the fucking wheel fucking wells... who the fuck thought that shit was a good idea needs to be fucking killed.

but some kind of guild about this would be sweet aswell.

I did it or attempted to the stock fuse box and harness. I scrapped the stock harness and just built a custom one, alot cleaner and lighter.

The oem s14 fuse box/chassis/dash harness weight 51lbs mine end up weighing 9lbs.

I did it or attempted to the stock fuse box and harness. I scrapped the stock harness and just built a custom one, alot cleaner and lighter.

The oem s14 fuse box/chassis/dash harness weight 51lbs mine end up weighing 9lbs.

i would love to do that but im not a wiring genius, the most i can wire up is an radio with an amp, so i figured i can just take out any wiring i dont need like windshield washer sprayer and the cruise control stuff n the just put it sumwhere outta site,
im tryen to find a pin out of what each wire is for ill start taking out what i dont need

i did my s13 ill try and get pics as soon as i can

thnks man

Last edited:
sry i forgot text me tom to remind me 954 635 8196

i sent u the pics

IMG00170.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

IMG00172.jpg

IMG00173.jpg

IMG00174.jpg

Last edited:
Back