erotica

tpdrifter

ANTHONY BASILEO
Driver
drove all the way across florida to the east coast to meet up with me and trade rims. and said he would be there at 8 and he was 8 o'clock on the dot.

b.t.w your spacers should be at your house today.

no setup but the mofo is shady he gave ant the run around and non stop bullshit for two weeks before he was forced to drive down. I still dont belive that bullshit of someone putting sugar in your tank unless by sugar you mean jizz and tank you mean your ass

dont judge me when you dont know me. i talked with him like everyday and let him know what happened and when i finally had enough time, being i work 8-6 everyday its kind of hard, i made arrangements with him to drive ALOT closer to him which was a 3hour drive for me there and back, 6 hours total, that way we could trade.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

+1 on that shit.
never got a thank you for payin to send you the spacers.

dont judge me when you dont know me. i talked with him like everyday and let him know what happened and when i finally had enough time, being i work 8-6 everyday its kind of hard, i made arrangements with him to drive ALOT closer to him which was a 3hour drive for me there and back, 6 hours total, that way we could trade.

gay iu arr a kreisi gay ai kant biliv dis ...diz iz a setop:laugh:

gay iu arr a kreisi gay ai kant biliv dis ...diz iz a setop:laugh:

what set up.i didnt even know the kid till he wanted to trade wheels.
theres already another treade for shit talking about him already. keep the shit over there.

Back
Top Bottom