Drift sessions at county line mar 16th *PRE REG CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

hachi

Driver
driftflyer.jpg

PLEASE READ EVERY THING!!!
We will be having 1 TANDEM ONLY RUN GROUP, AND 2 SOLO ONLY RUN GROUPS
ALL TANDEM DRIVERS WILL HAVE TO BE PRE APPROVED FIRST BEFORE THE EVENT!!!
Also all tandem drivers must only tandem!!!! And solo run groups can not tandem!!!
No exceptions!!
PASS TECH = Helmet, seat belts, lugs, batt tied down, Catch cans, no loose items in car, and PANTS AND SHOES!!!
$55 PRE REG if through paypal YOUR $50 CASH OR CHECK
Payments can be sent through pay pal but will be charged $5 transaction fee INCLUDED IN PRICE
$10 RIDE ALONGS Must have helmet, pants, and shoes!!!
We will be most likely letting the tandem group enter the second left with higher entry speeds. The own said he will clear out the end. But this will only be aloud for the tandem run groups.
NO SHOW BOATING!! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN AGAIN!! ANY DONUTS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE!!
I'm pretty cool about most things but don't waste my time and other drivers time. We can not hot lap like Ter-Tech, do to the lay out.
There will be room for only 20 cars to run in the solo group.
And hopefully at least 10 guys will show up to tandem but no more than 16.

I Look forward to seeing every one again!! Lets have a good safe event.
Roll in about 9:30am we will be walking the track cause of some minor changes to the lay out. So if your late i cant help you.
Pre approved tandems drivers, more will be added. This not a drivers list, just so they know they don't have to ask. Juan H, Ryan "Tic Tac", Shant aerok, Raffi aerok, Tim aerok, Kyle L, Erick Mahle, Estie, Pablo, Sean love, Guillermo "E30 Gangsta", Robert "dudocious", Jeremy Lowe, Hasy "no lsd needed", Anthony basileo, BOXMOD, Bigiepigie Nick. If any of these guys do not want to tandem please let me know other wise you will automatically be placed in the tandem group.

Drivers list;
TANDEM:

1) Kyle Lauritano
2) Hasiel Mena
3) Eric Mahle
4) Juan Henao
5) Estie falero
SOLO:

1) Ricardo Ceballos
2) Arwid Hecko
3) Chris Jackson
4) Kevin Phillips
5) Anthony Swan
6) Joel Diaz
7) Jerry Warren
8) M.T. Deans
9) Sebastian AKA "SEA BASS" AKA "Oh Hell No" AKA "I smoked Juan in the 1/8 mile"
10) Sean Mcqueen
11) Luis Riera
12) William Barnette
13) Christopher Suan
14) josh finklstein
15) emil garcia
16) sergio
17) elloit macaluso
18) jamie hernandez
19) miguel lopez
20) christie blanco
Last entry please 21)Bruce Hewitt
This a "pay at the gate list", no guaranty i will cap it at 30 total drivers!
Elliot Macaluso, Emil Garcia, Jamie Hernandez, Miguel Lopez, ANTHONY BASILEO, Nick "bigiepigie"

Solo Group Line
solo.jpg

Tandem Group Line
tandem.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Media Passes:

1) Meghan Altman
2) Christopher Larrea
3) Nelson Queralta
4) Zack Hughes
5) Alejandro Borges
6) T.J. Lathrop
7) Justin Braithwaite
8) Bryant Bustamante

Contact BLADDER_MASTER if you're interested in acquiring a media pass for this event.
Deadline for media passes will be on 03/14/08. After that, no more media pass requests will be accepted.
Make sure to pickup a "Media" wristband at the start line tent or else you won't get access to the infield.

Last edited by a moderator:
track is sick. went to the drags last night and all the spots that people dirt drop have pavement added to them.

shits gon be sick this time. its like a whole new track!!!!

hey i have a question. Does Countyline have a skidpad? And if so, can i practice whenever they are open. Or just at drift events?

Theres a vid on youtube(I think) of the skidpad it was me(86) and Erick(bmw) testing it out awhile back if your curious. I will say the track is friendly for someone starting out and can be pushed for the advanced drivers. Just work one corner at a time. The skidpad during events is mostly used as some form of parking.

Damn, I want to finish my 86 already and driver there again but I'll probably be there as a spectator again, and supporting all you guys, like always:D.

i still think it would be awsome if they opened the skidpad area theyll get way more people, less risky for wat they wan to learn etc. and not feel embarrased.

men im totally there. is time to hit the track in memory of my lost love....
time to see what a 200,013 THOUSAND mile ka24 can do muahahaha. ....
sigh"" i hope i can make it back home . lol.

ps. hachi ima send the payment with juan, cus i dun have paypal.

men im totally there. is time to hit the track in memory of my lost love....
time to see what a 200,013 THOUSAND mile ka24 can do muahahaha. ....
sigh"" i hope i can make it back home . lol.

ps. hachi ima send the payment with juan, cus i dun have paypal.

wtf sergio is coming back! ajaja

i just dont wanna show up and embarass myself. Ill think about it.
people understand if you're new. nobody says "pepito over there sucks". infact, we appreciate when ppl learn here and not on the streets. there's always people there willing to sit shutgun and give you tips :bigthumbu + $55 to drive...cmon!!?!

that my bimmarr in the flyer?! :rockon:

Hey if i dont have my new car running by then, can me and my friend reg to drive the same car at the price of 110? seeing as that would be the price of 2 people registering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom