>>> Desoto Practice Pictures >> 0329

allmotor

Spectator
Hey everyone, I was down for the NMCA drag racing event at BMP, and it rained Sunday, so we decided to go watch my friend, Alex, drift at his first Desoto appearance. My name is Wade, and I have worked for "mars" or Mark, covering some drag racing events such as Orlando World Street Nationals and Snowbird Nationals for PowerTV. Please forgive me as I am terrible with names, but some of you asked for pictures, so I registered here to post them
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for putting on a good show guys :cool:

Enjoy!

IMG_4728.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_4736.jpg

IMG_4742.jpg

IMG_4766.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4852.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4890.jpg

IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4926.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

Can you pm me or post more pics of the gray e30,thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW REALLY NO SHIT I THOUGHT THEY MADE EM IN AMERICA LHD............ come on you know i know better. i almost went for tht conversion with my old coupe.

Thats my skryinnee, Just for LOL at events its werid drifting lhd again (1.5 years of drifting RHD).. S13.5 is going under the knife. New motor, aero and paint. BEE*R installed...ut-oh

skyrine-car will be pretty sweet after bodywork. Everything functions though

Sorry guys, I was on and off the track a lot because I was there with my girl so I don't have pictures of everybody. Next event I'll take more pics and try to get everyone (as long as teh event doesn't interfere with me covering a drag race)

Back
Top Bottom