Bent Rims and Tickets v.1
SINCE EVERYONE CANT SEEM TO FOLLOW RULESEVERYTHING FOR SALE MUST INCLUDE PICTURES
1. No thread jacking. If someone thread jacks your thread, REPORT IT.
2. Don't bother putting up posts that are irrelevant to the topic. Posts like these don't help at all and will be removed.
3. When selling wheels, if you don't provide the required information (Scroll down to view requirements), don't be surprised if you get a warning to remind you of your failure to read the rules. If after 24 hours you fail to fix your thread, it will be deleted. If you start a new thread selling the same thing, and you fail to comply again, expect severe consequences.
4. You're allowed to put up ONE thread for that ONE item or group of items you're selling. There is no need for you to have more than one topic selling the same thing.
5. Don't have multiple threads for multiple items that you're selling at the same time. For instance, if you're selling side mirrors and headlights from a 240SX, don't create one thread for the side mirrors and another thread for the headlights.
6. Don't try to bypass what I call the "BUMP WHORING PREVENTION SYSTEM" that we have set in place. It's okay if others bump your thread. It becomes a problem when you yourself bump your thread more than once a day.
7. When selling a vehicle, you must fill in the blanks to the form that's displayed to you when creating a thread. ALL THE INFO MUST BE FILLED IN.
If you fail to follow any of these rules, then you'll get the privilege to have an infraction placed upon you. If you score enough infractions, you'll get banned.
Below you'll find the required information needed for threads selling Wheels and Cars.
Originally posted by z4k
When selling wheels you MUST include in the Diameter, Width, Offset and Bolt Pattern in the title. On top of that. Pictures will also be required from here on out in the body of the thread.
Title: Brand/Model , Diameter x Width , Offset , Bolt Pattern
ex: 5Zigen FNO1R-C. 17x10, +12, 5x114.3
Staggered ex. Enkei RFP01, 17x9.0f/17x9.5r. +22f/+18r. 5x114.3
In doing this it will eliminate 2-5 posts from people asking these questions. It also makes things more organized. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MEASURE OFFSET PLEASE REFER TO THIS SITE: Wheel Offset/Backspacing Measurement
***CAR FOR SALE RULES UPDATED 02/12/09***
Originally posted by z4k
Cars for sale must follow this guideline
MUST INCLUDE at least one picture.